19: Spar

It had been a few days since there little fight. They haven't spoken then. Bakugo would see him pass through the hallways. He hasn't apologized since. He felt like he should've but he knew Todoroki would want time to himself. He wouldn't listen to him apologize to him. Bakugo sighed softly to himself. He hasn't felt this lonely for a while, sure he's siting with his friends while he's thinking about all this but.. he's grown fond of the boy. It felt like he was attached to Todoroki. He missed not being able to sit next to him for lunch or go out to do something today.

He looked around in hopes to see his unique hair color around somewhere but it was nowhere to be seen. He frowned as he poked at his food. He really should apologize to him soon. He broke out of his train of thoughts when he noticed entire table went quiet and all eyes were on him.

"What?" He grumbled aggressively as he poked his food some more. They all just stared at him before looking at each other then back at him.
"If you got something to say then say it damnit." He grumbled as he held his fork out and pointed it at them. Then he remembered how this conversation seemed similar to the one he and Todoroki had.

"It's just that.. you've been quiet and haven't said a single word since now." Mina said as she looked at the rest of them as they all agreed with her. Bakugo scoffed as he kept quiet. This behavior was completely different. Bakugo would always have something to say or yell at them for some reason.

"Whatever." Bakugo mumbled. He didn't have the energy to continue the conversation with them. He just wanted to go see Todoroki already. He wanted to apologize for touching him even though they touched each other a lot more sexual this time it was violent. But he was thankful that not to much of his anger got loose because at any second he felt like punching him. He was one string away from doing it but he managed to keep himself together. But not all the way.

"Is something wrong with you and Todoroki?" Kirishima asked as he tilted his head. The blonde froze at his name. He wanted to punch something. After they had their little fight, he went straight to the gym after school. He punched almost everything, even a wall. His knuckles were bruised and bloody but it helped with his anger. He was so angry at himself and kept punching stuff. He even used a dummy and exploded into dust, literally.

"Shut the fuck up, Kirishima." Bakugo glared at him. Everyone shivered and sat quiet but Kirishima did not. He didn't show it at least. He abruptly stood up and grabbed Bakugo, everyone else was stunned and just watched as he took him away. They left the cafeteria and into the gym.

"What's up with you man? You've been quiet for a couple of days now." Kirishima asked as he shoved him inside. Bakugo took a second to catch his stand and rolled up his fist into a ball.
"I'll let you punch me if that makes you seem somewhat better. But then you have to tell me at least some of the details so I can help you." Kirishima looked at the blonde as he waited for him to strike. He looked him up and down to his hands that held bandages from a few days ago. He was squeezing so hard that the blood was starting to come through. He wondered how much that hurt.

Suddenly, Bakugo ran and punch him. Kirishima had barely caught him in time and harden his skin. He would let Bakugo punch him like his own personal punching bag for his anger. Then they would talk it out. Sometimes it was so bad that Kirishima ended having to go to Recovery Girl one time.
They went like that for a while, Bakugo punching and hitting Kirishima. The last punch was stronger than the rest, Bakugo really let out all his feelings on that specific punch. Then, he stopped. Kirishima de-activated his quirk and looked at the blonde. Sweat dripped from his forehead while his glinting eyes wandered around. The red haired looked at his knuckles and seen them filled with blood. He walked over to the wall and sat down. Kirishima left to go get bandages and came back and sat down next to the blonde. Bakugo seemed like he was not going to move so Kirishima just took one of his hands and began upwrapping it.

"You wanna tell me why you've been quiet lately?" Kirishima asked. He took the bandage off carefully and threw it to the side. He grabbed a cloth that he ran over water and dabbed the blood away. Bakugo sat quiet for a while. The only thing heard between them was his breathing. He sighed softly and began to speak.

"Me and Half'n half had a fight." He said with a humorless laugh. Kirishima stopped for a spilt second and looked up at him from his eyes to see his face. Bakugo seemed hurt but mixed with anger and tiredness. Kirishima looked away and continued cleaning his fist.

"What was it about?" Kirishima asked as he tried to help him the best he could. He noticed for the past couple months, him and Todoroki have been hanging out more. He's seen the way Bakugo would be so eager to go with him for lunch sometimes. He's also noticed when Todoroki was sitting alone and Bakugo would sit next to him, his face immediately soften. He's knew how much they both cared about each other. But now they had a fight and weren't talking. He wanted to help them.

"Tis was stupid. It was kinda my fault. He said something and it kinda pissed me off." Bakugo mumbled. He averted his gaze at the floor. His face showed discomfort as he felt the pain from his knuckles throbbing, it felt as if he was getting knifes were stabbing him in the knuckles. He bit his bottom lip as he tried hiding the pain.

"Typical Bakugo." Kirishima said through a smile. He attempted the lighten the mood which did when Bakugo chuckled.
"So you didn't apologize?" Kirishima asked as he wrapped his knuckle with a new bandage. Bakugo shook his head and the red head sighed.

"He wouldn't listen to me even if I tried." Bakugo mumbled off. He closed his eyes as he leaned more into the wall behind him. Kirishima grabbed his other hand and began unwrapping the dirty bandage.

"You should do it today or soon. Pretty soon he won't forgive you if you don't apologize at all." Kirishima said as his face scrunched at the sight of the soggy, bloody bandage. He threw it with the other one and began to clean his hand. He dabbed it gently as he heard Bakugo breath roughly.

"I'll do it today. I just can't stand being-.." Bakugo trailed off as he realized what he was going to say. Kirishima glanced up and smiled.

"-without him." Kirishima finished for him. Bakugo finally looked at him and sat quiet for a few seconds. Kirishima finished cleaning his hand and grabbed a new bandage and started wrapping.

"Yeah." Bakugo whispered softly. He trust Kirishima enough to let him know that he enjoyed being with Todoroki. It was enough for the red head to understand what he was going through these past days and now he's gonna help him.

___________
Words 1276