14: Snowman

A few more days had passed after that incident. Todoroki still had to talk to Aizawa about the boy but for now he just said he was busy. He didn't really want any trouble. So he avoided his problems. He ran away from them. Bakugo's bruise has gotten better and he says that "it was nothing but a scratch." Todoroki was pretty impressed with the blonde. But that didn't stop the guilt that hit him every time he saw the bruise.

"Yo," Bakugo poked his cheek. Todoroki looked up from his thoughts and at Bakugo. "You've been zoning out lately, everything okay?" He asked. Todoroki nodded. His eyes felt more droopier and Bakugo noticed that too. The blonde sighed before looking outside. They were sitting in the common room. Todoroki was just sitting on the couch alone, till Bakugo randomly appeared out of no where. Bakugo looked outside and seen some snow still. "Hey, come on. We're going outside for a bit." Bakugo said before grabbing Todoroki's arm and pulling him up.

"What are we gonna do? There's snow pretty much everywhere outside." Todoroki informed. Bakugo rolled his eyes as he dragged the boy to his dorm.

"Exactly. We are going to go play in the goddamn snow if it makes you stop zoning out for a few minutes." Bakugo remarked. He opened Todoroki's dorm as if it was his and pulled the boy in there.

"Even though you hate the winter?" Todoroki questioned as he tilted his head sideways slightly. Bakugo hummed and he nodded. Todoroki sighed before getting some clothes from his drawer. Once he picked the clothes he wanted to wear, he looked at Bakugo who was leaning against the door with his arms folded across his chest. "A little privacy, maybe?" Todoroki mumbled. Bakugo rolled his eyes before turning around. Todoroki stared at the blonde before making sure it was okay to change. Once he was done he tapped on Bakugo's shoulder which made him flinch. "Sorry."

"It's fine. Now come on, we are going to my dorm so I can get changed." Bakugo said. Todoroki hummed and followed the blonde to his dorm. They reached it. "Stay here." Bakugo said. Todoroki nodded and leaned against the wall right next to the door. He sighed quietly before he let himself fall onto the floor. He closed his eyes and waited for the blonde. Bakugo came out and looked around for the boy before seeing him on the floor. "Come on." Bakugo held a hand out for Todoroki to take which he did. "Do you want the dumbasses to be there to or just us?" Bakugo asked. Todoroki assumed he meant his friends.

"No just us please." Todoroki muttered. Bakugo nodded and continued walking. They put on their coats and walked outside. "What now?" Todoroki asked as his back faced the blonde. Bakugo bend down and grabbed a snow ball and threw it at the boy. Todoroki turned around and seen Bakugo smirking.

"We are gonna do some teenagers or children shit to make you stop zoning out." Bakugo said as he grabbed more snow. Todoroki sighed as he rolled his eyes. Bakugo threw another snowball but Todoroki avoided it. Todoroki almost smiled as he used his quirk to make a huge snowball, maybe the size or a rock. Bakugo's smirk instantly dropped as he tried to run away before it was too late. He got hit and it made him fall down, face first. Todoroki let out a chuckle as he walked to the blonde. He plopped himself on top of the boy. "Get the fuck off me you bastard!" Bakugo yelled. Todoroki nuzzled into his neck. The blonde went red.

"You said to distract myself from zoning out." Todoroki mumbled. Bakugo rolled his eyes as the cold hit his nose.

"Yeah, not get on top of me." Bakugo mumbled through the snow as he spat it out of his mouth. Todoroki rolled off him, Bakugo rolled onto his back. They stayed quiet for a bit before Bakugo spoke up. "You enjoying yourself so far?"

"We haven't been out here long. You threw two snowballs at me and I threw one big one at you and we started laying down." Todoroki summarized the short story. Bakugo grabbed a snow from his hand and threw it at Todoroki.

"That's why I said 'so far.'" Bakugo rolled his eyes. Todoroki wiped the snow off him.

"It's okay so far." Todoroki mumbled. Bakugo scoffed as he looked at the dorm window. He didn't see anyone which let a relief hit him. They probably were working on the homework they had, which Bakugo and Todoroki both finished.

"Snowman." Bakugo randomly said. Todoroki looked at him confused as he watched the blonde get up from the ground.

"What?" Todoroki asked. Bakugo held his hand for the boy to take which he did. He was pulled up from the blonde.

"We are gonna build a damn snowman." Bakugo smirked. Todoroki blinked. Todoroki began to compare him to a child. "And it's gonna be fucking awesome." Bakugo looked at Todoroki who shrugged. The blonde grabbed his hand and began to drag him.

They began to start on the snowman. They- more like Bakugo- wanted to make it tall and huge. So they started with the bottom and made it huge. It was probably the as tall as Bakugo. Todoroki was made fun of for being shorter than the blonde by Bakugo of course. They started to make the second part of his body. Todoroki had used his ice as a step stool/ladder to get the second part on top of the first. Then once they got the second part on top, they started working on the last one. Todoroki actually enjoyed doing this. He glanced at Bakugo who was having a blast. He let a very small smile crawl on his lips. They finished the last part. Todoroki attempted to make the ice ladder taller before Bakugo accidentally slipped. Todoroki chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up." Bakugo grumbled. Todoroki took the snowman's head from his hands and went to put it on top. He did it. They stood back and looked at it. It didn't look really like a snowman. Just the body part. "Get some rocks, I'll get sticks." Bakugo said. Todoroki did as ordered and looked for some rocks. It was a bit hard to do that since there was snow pretty much everywhere but he managed to find some. He met up with Bakugo who had some sticks in his hand. They started to put the rocks on the bottom part, then following the second. They could barely reach the top and their ladder wasn't going to let Todoroki stand on very long. Bakugo noticed and smirked before he picked Todoroki up, placing him on his shoulder. Todoroki gasped and looked down and the blonde.

"You son of a bitch.." Todoroki muttered. Bakugo chuckled as he gripped his thighs so the boy wouldn't fall.

"Didn't know Princess had a dirty mouth." Bakugo smirked. Todoroki hit the top of his head, not hard. He sighed and began to put the rocks on his face. He made it into a smiley face.

"Shit, don't we need a hat and a carrot?" Todoroki asked as he looked down at the blonde. Bakugo sighed loudly as he noticed that also.

"Finish that up and I'll get the rest." Bakugo mumbled. Todoroki hummed and finished the last piece. Bakugo placed him down and ran inside. Todoroki waited outside. He hugged himself as he stared at the snow. Nothing really much to do. Bakugo ran back but grabbed a piece of snow as he walked and threw it at the boy. "No zoning out!" Bakugo yelled. Todoroki looked up at seen Bakugo there with a hat and a carrot.

"Thanks." Todoroki said as Bakugo gave him the stuff. He was once again picked up over his shoulder. He sighed seeing how yelling at the boy would be useless. He stuck a carrot in the nose and a hat on top. Bakugo walked back and held tight onto his thighs so he wouldn't fall in the snow. They looked at the snowman they made together. They both smiled, knowing the other wouldn't see.

"Did you have fun?" Bakugo asked as he looked up at the boy. Todoroki noticed and dropped his smile.

"Yeah, it was fun."

_________________________________
Words 1401