37: In Love?

Within a few days, Todoroki was able to go back to school. He's able to control his body temperature and he can use his left side. He made a giant mental note to never go overboard with his ice again. Bakugo would also make sure he didn't whenever they had training in school.

His classmates were glad he was back and told him how they missed him. It was a lot for being absent for a few days but Todoroki missed it. He knew he only had a few weeks left but he would listen to Bakugo and try to make the most time with his friends.

Bakugo has also been helping him do that. He's always around Todoroki and whenever he sees the boy by himself he gets someone to talk to him. He needs to start talking to other people besides the blonde, not that Bakugo hated it! Todoroki just needed to start talking to his classmates again. If he doesn't then he'll regret it in the future.

The two boys were sitting in lunch together as usual. Bakugo has noticed that whenever he gives complements to Todoroki, he get flustered which is a rare and great sight to see. He likes to do it a lot. Todoroki can literally be doing nothing and Bakugo will compliment him. He likes to get the boy fluster. It's something really easy to do. Maybe it's because Bakugo doesn't give compliments a lot, only to specific people, and that's what makes Todoroki red that he's one of the only person to get complimented by him. Or maybe it's because Todoroki has never been complimented a lot. Sure, he's seen as a pretty, handsome, rich boy in the school but no one really comes up in his face and says that. Only a few people. So Bakugo makes sure he randomly compliments him from time. Like this,

"You're really pretty halfie." Bakugo mumbled with a smile on his face. His hand hoisting up his cheek as he turned to look at the boy. Todoroki wasn't expecting this and was taken back. But he felt his cheeks tingle.

"Thank you?" Todoroki blinked before looking away and continuing to eat. He could still feel the gaze he was receiving and he tensed under it. He felt his face red, his stomach twisting. Bakugo chuckled as he saw the reaction from the boy, he turned away and let Todoroki feel relaxed. Todoroki didn't really know what to say once he was given the compliment. It felt weird hearing it from Bakugo. But a part of him like it.

That's it, he's asking Yaoyorozu about this after school.

.
.
.

School finished and everyone was starting to pack up and leave the classroom. Todoroki was packing up, hesitating on going to Yaoyorozu. He finished and sighed softly before walking up to the raven hair.

"Yaoyorozu, can I speak to you about something later today?" Todoroki politely asked. Yaoyorozu smiled at the how formal he asked and nodded.

"Of course, is it okay if I meet you at your dorm?" She asked while she finished putting her stuff away. Todoroki nodded. If anyone Todoroki could trust about this stuff was Yaoyorozu. She was the type of person to go by logic which helped Todoroki a lot at times. He needed her to ask what is going on with him.  Because he can't ask Bakugo about it since he doesn't need him worrying bc anymore about him.

Todoroki walked out of the classroom and jumped when he saw the blonde leaning against a wall with his arms folded.

"Ready?" Bakugo asked as he stood up straight. Todoroki nodded and started to walk outside. He didn't think the blonde would wait for him but he did anyways. They walked to the dorms in silence. Bakugo did catch a glimpse of him talking to Yaoyorozu but it didn't bother him. He hasn't seen him talk to her for a while so it was good that Todoroki was starting to get out of his shell again.

Bakugo was the first to leave off the elevator with a wave goodbye. Todoroki waved back and went to his dorm. He only had to wait a few minutes before a knock were heard on his door. He quickly jumped up and opened the door. Yaoyorozu stood there with a soft smile on her face. Todoroki moved to the side to let her in.

"So what did you need to talk about, Todoroki?" She asked not wanting to sit down yet till give permission. Todoroki was now nervous. How was he supposed bring it up? He barely did it with Bakugo but that was with drinks because he's too pathetic to do it properly. Now he has to do it sober in front of Yaoyorozu.

"I'm...uh I'm confused about something?" Todoroki mumbled. He needs to say it. He doesn't know why his stomach acts weird around Bakugo. He wants to know why this happens. He wants to know what's wrong with him. Is he allergic to Bakugo?

"Well what is that your confused about? Maybe I can help you." Yaoyorozu said as he watched the boy sit down on his bed, she sat down next to him, sitting up straight. Todoroki pursed his lips. He needs to ask someone. He needs to get the strength to tell her.
"Just tell me bits and pieces and I'll try to connect them if that makes you better." She said, placing her hand gently on top of his hands that were fidgeting. He sighed quietly before speaking.

"I don't know how to describe it but when I'm with.." Todoroki stopped himself, should he tell her who? "When I'm with Bakugo..I feel nervous and I get really warm. It's like this weird feeling in my stomach that makes me nauseous and my heart starts to race. I thought it was something wrong with my body but whenever I'm around him I feel warm. I think something is wrong with me.."
Todoroki had to stop himself before he let anymore out. It was like the moment he started to talk the words just kept coming out and he couldn't stop it. He looked up at the raven hair girl and her eyes were slightly widen, her eyebrows rose. But then a smile formed on her face.

"There's nothing wrong with you Todoroki," Yaoyorozu smiled softly. Todoroki seemed to relax with the smile she gave him.
"It's a normal thing, but can you tell me a little bit more how you feel around him. I wanna see if it's a big thing or a small thing."

"Is it a bad if it's a big thing?" Todoroki muttered softly. Panic was bringing to rise within him. A frown formedon his lips.

"No no! It's not a bad thing at all! It's quite normal actually. I just wanna see if I'm what I'm thinking is right so I can help you." Yaoyorozu gave him a genuine smile and waited to see if he was going to speak anymore. What else should he tell her? He didn't want to tell her too much details, especially when had happen on Christmas. His face heated up at the thought. Yaoyorozu saw the struggle and thought of a question to help him.
"Do you like to be near Bakugo as a friend or something else?" Todoroki furrowed his eyebrows together. What was something else?

"I..like to be near Bakugo. His presence was around me feels nice to have. He makes me feel..safe." Todoroki muttered out. He admitted it to himself that Bakugo makes him feel safe..
Yaoyorozu smiled bigger and took a deep breath.

"Todoroki, I think you like Bakugo." She said with the most genuine look in her eyes. She was so happy for him. Todoroki looked at her, confusion written on his face.

"But I like you too." He tilted his head. This wasn't helping. What does she mean that he like Bakugo if he likes her too, and his classmates. Yaoyorozu giggled softly and grabbed his hand, holding it carefully.

"No, I mean you feel attractive towards him. You like him as a lover, your possibly in love with Bakugo, Todoroki." She said as her heart was filled with happiness for the boy. Todoroki looked taken back. His eyes widen as he felt his cheeks burn. His eyes started to water. He loves Bakugo?

_________
Words 1404