39: Cuddles

April 17th.

This couldn't be any worse. Kirishima now knows that Todoroki likes Bakugo and his birthday was just around the corner. What should he do? There was so much going on. It was a little overwhelming. He shouldn't have told Kirishima he liked Bakugo. But the way Kirishima looked was really sad, Todoroki wanted to cheer him up. He should've done it a different way instead of telling him that he likes the blonde.

He sighed softly to himself, trying to ease the headache that he was slowly starting to get. He shouldn't focus too much on that stuff right now, that'll be something to worry about in the future. But for now he should focus on what to plan for Bakugo's birthday. He's been a great friend to Todoroki. He even baked his cake this year. The least Todoroki could do was make it up to him. Bakugo was great to Todoroki and the boy only wants to repay him.

Todoroki pinched the bridge of his nose and took a deep breath. He sat in his dorm at his desk with a paper and a pen placed down. He was thinking of birthday stuff. He doesn't really know how to celebrate these, let alone try to plan one. He didn't really celebrate his own birthday yet Bakugo was the one to make it special. He needs to make this good.

Bakugo already knew what they were all planing because he remembers how the last time they planed his birthday. It was loud and crazy which was cool. But that was before he was close to Todoroki. This year would be different. Not because of cake or presents, but because this year Todoroki was closer to him this year. The other times he was distance to everyone on their birthday but he still showed up and gave them present. But he seemed so far away from everyone yet so close.

Kirishima did tell Bakugo to relax and not to worry too much about Todoroki. He said it in a way that wouldn't set the angry blonde off and to tell him that he didn't do anything wrong. Bakugo seemed to be calmer after that respond. But he tried to make sure Todoroki wouldn't shut himself out from everyone.
That's why he was standing outside his door at the moment.

A familiar knock started Todoroki, he quickly threw the paper and pencil into one of his drawers. As soon as he closed the drawer, Bakugo walked in as if it was his own room. But Todoroki didn't complain, he was used to this since they became so close. Todoroki looked up at the blonde who just looked back and didn't say anything. Silence.

"Eh..do you need something?" Todoroki asked to break the silence. He turned his body fully to face the blonde.
Bakugo stood there quiet for a minute before sighing and just laying down on his bed as if it was his own. Todoroki didn't really seem to mind but it was odd that Bakugo just came in here and didn't say anything and just laid on his bed, face in the sheets.
"Is everything alright?" Todoroki asked, the worry laced in his tone. He stood up and walked to the bed where he heard the blonde nodded and earned a hum. Was he upset like last time? Should he hug him? Should he get in the bed and..hug him.?

His face instantly flushed and he took a step back. He needs to get himself under control. Bakugo is his friend. He can't just be hugging him randomly. Where was his self control at? He sighed softly sitting on the edge of the bed, making sure to keep some distance.

Bakugo, however, wanted to tell him to lay on the bed and just hold him. He was mainly tired and just wanted to hang out with him. But he didn't want to make the boy uncomfortable so he just laid on his bed. Being in Todoroki's room was enough to fulfill him.

Todoroki pursed his lips before getting off the bed and turning off the lamp. He grabbed his phone and just went to notes, he can put ideas in here instead on a stupid paper. He sat back down on the bed, his back pressed against the wall.

Bakugo yawned quietly into the bed and turned on his side, facing Todoroki. He took the moment to admire him and everything about him. His scar that seemed to be a unique part of him. He knows that the boy is self conscious about it but he tried showing him how it's beautiful. His lovely eyes that he could loose him in from staring at them. It was like you were in the middle of the ocean, surrounded by all the blue and once you looked up you could see the grey clouds. If Todoroki held eye contact a lot then he definitely wouldn't kissed him. Bakugo felt his cheeks heat up at the thought.

He must've been zoned out because next thing he knew Todoroki laid down beside him, his back faced towards him. Todoroki was still on his phone, searching up stuff for the party. He needs to learn how to cook.. He can't cook for his life.

Bakugo hesitated before wrapping his arm around his waist and pulling him close. Todoroki who obviously wasn't expecting this tensed up. He felt his entire face heat up. Holy shit holy shit..
The blonde nuzzled into the back of his neck, his breath grazing his skin making his spine crawl. Was he sleeping? He did seem tired when he walked in here and just laid on the bed. Todoroki laid still for a moment, then he forced himself to relax. There was no noise from the blonde which Todoroki thought he was sleeping. He sure did have a strong grip as he slept.

Why did this feel weird? Bakugo and him hugged before, not a lot only on special days or if something a happened. Maybe it was because he knows he has feelings for the blonde, it just makes everything different. Todoroki pursed his lips and he turned off his phone. He sighed softly and relaxed himself, he turned around and faced the blonde. His eyes were shut, his normally spiked blonde hair seemed fluffy as it was squished against his cheek. His face seemed calm but his cheeks were red.

Bakugo was in fact not sleeping. He just didn't know how to handle this situation so the best way was for the boy to think he was sleeping. He was tired but he felt the boy turn around, he knew he was facing him and definitely staring at him. He tried to muster the best he could on his fake sleeping but it was almost ruined when he felt a hand on right cheek. It was slightly shaking and seemed very gentle.

Todoroki rubbed his thumb across the red, seeing if it was dust or if he was getting sick. It only grew redder. He pressed his lips together a decided to stop, he removed his hand and sighed softly. Looking down at his chest, he took a moment of hesitation before nuzzling into it. He could blame it on Bakugo since he was the one who hugged him first.

_________
Words 1226