27: Mall

"Shut the fuck up!" Bakugo yelled as he shoved his hands in his pockets. Todoroki walked awkwardly next to him.

"Bakubro, come on you said you wouldn't yell!" Kirishima whined as he gripped his shoulder. The blonde shrugged him off.

"I never promised shit." Bakugo grumbled as he walked ahead, Todoroki keeping up with him but falling behind a bit to let the blonde lead. Ashido huffed as she folded her arms close to her chest.

"I was just whistling.." Ashido mumbled, a frown showing on her lips. Kaminari bit his bottom lip before laughing out loud, following along with Sero chuckling.

"That was not a goddamn whistle." Bakugo said as he stopped walking and turned to look at the pink girl who froze.
"That was something inhuman, nowhere near a fucking whistle!" Bakugo yelled as he flicked her forehead. Todoroki cringed at the sound.

"Ow! That hurt!" Ashido winced, rubbing her forehead.

"Good I'm glad it hurt! You deserve it, come talk to me when you learn how to fucking whistle!" Bakugo stormed off as he shoved his hands back into his pocket. Todoroki followed after him. Kirishima noticed and smiled.

Yes, Todoroki was now walking with them to the mall. He's been to the mall a few times with his sister or his father. Sometimes with his friends too, but not often. He sighed quietly walking beside the blonde who glanced at his direction.

Bakugo was quiet shocked when the boy agreed to come along with them. He knew how he liked to be by himself, but he needed to speak with other people besides Bakugo. But that didn't mean that Bakugo didn't like when he talked to him, he loved it in fact. Even though he didn't talk a whole lot, he loved how the boy was always with him. He liked how Todoroki felt comfortable near him, (he thinks).

They made it into the mall. The heat warmed them instantly, sighs of relief were heard within the group. They looked around, Ashido and Kaminari wandering around while Sero and Kirishima followed them to make sure they would get lost. Todoroki stood with Bakugo, following his like a cute little puppy. A grin appeared on his lips.

"Where do you wanna go?" Bakugo asked, stopping to take a moment to analyze every store. Todoroki stopped next to him and watched his gaze.

"You can pick I don't mind where we go." Todoroki murmured, his eyes back to floor. Bakugo noticed and sighed softly, he didn't want the boy to be so distracted right now. But it's not his fault, he's not used to this kinda stuff.

"OI SHITHEADS!" Bakugo screamed, getting the four friends attention and a few looks from other people. Todoroki noticed and looked down, focusing on his and Bakugo's shoes. They four scrambled back like sheep.
"Are we sticking together or splitting up?" Bakugo scowled at them, mainly Kaminari and Ashido. He was being sarcastic but of course they wanted to respond.

"Let's spilt up and meet back up here!" Kaminari said, a huge grin covering his face. Ashido nodded, her curls bouncing. Bakugo rolled his eyes, he was about to say no but the thought of him and Todoroki being together changed his mind.

"Fine whatever," Bakugo grumbled, shoving his hands back into his pockets. The two screamed and ran to the separate shops.
"Watch them." Bakugo pointed to Kirishima and Sero who both nodded and spilt up, each going to the other. Todoroki watched as they both listened to him so easily. Bakugo is a great leader. His lips perked up, Bakugo is a good friend. He's always there for his friends and make sure they're okay.

It was just the two of them now. Todoroki liked it when it was just them alone. He felt comfortable near the blonde. Bakugo was always there with him, he felt like he could never go anywhere without the blonde by his side. Todoroki turned to look at him but he was gone, panic filled him as he looked around the mall. He sighed in relief as he saw the blonde in front of a small shop, he rushed towards him and looked at what he was eyeing.