10: Flashback

Smut warning

They were so grateful no one was there in the dorms except the two when it happened.

"Ah~ Shit.." Todoroki whispered. Bakugo brought up his hand and rubbed his cheek before he kissed it softly. Bakugo was just starting to put it in. He was doing it very slowly. Todoroki gasped as he felt himself stretch out in the size of Bakugo's cock.

"Your doing great." Bakugo hiccuped out but said it very gently. Todoroki whimpered. They were completely wasted and all they wanted to do was touch each other. They had finished the bottle. He was going in slowly and slowly and slowly. Todoroki cried as he felt like his ass was being torn apart. He felt himself weird as he letting these noise escape his mouth. Their cheeks were red along with their ears and neck. Todoroki's eyes were tearing up. Bakugo was just panting softly and he laid his head onto Todoroki's shoulder.
"God your fucking tight.." Bakugo grumbled. He finally was all the way in. It took him a few minutes to do that since Todoroki has never experienced sex. They gasped for air. Todoroki grabbed a cigarette from the side of them and inhaled into it, it was already lit up. He sighed as he put it back down. They stayed like that for a few minutes.
"Ready?" Bakugo panted out. Todoroki nodded and slowly Bakugo started to move. The boy started to whimper. He gripped Katsuki's shoulder and held tight. His nails starting to claw into the skin. He bit his bottom lip to hold back the noises. Bakugo was going slowly but then started to pick up the pace. He went deeper in and out. But they were still connected. Bakugo kissed his neck and shoulder before he bit down and started sucking. Shoto had tears falling down his eyes and cheeks.

The pleasure was almost to bearable but it was also mixed with pain. Pain from not being stretched out and just going straight inside. Pleasure from the feeling inside him move around amazing inside. He penetrated deeper. But it was more sloppy. No surprise since they were drunk. God.. Shoto has never thought of doing anything like this. He was showing so much expressions. He was felt free. He didn't have the stoic mask on anymore. It was all thanks to Bakugo. He helped him. He was able to break down his walls. Or was it the alcohol? Whatever it was, he enjoyed it. Soon, Bakugo hit someplace that made Shoto wail. He fucking wailed. It was like music to Katsuki's ears. And he knew he hit his prostate.

Katsuki started to go faster. And by dear god it was so fucking amazing. Tears came down his cheeks and rolled down his neck. He completely forgot the watery feeling down his cheeks. It was a different sensation. He cried out lewdly but bit down on Katsuki's shoulder. Bakugo pulled his hair, making the boy cry. "No one is in the dorms." Bakugo mumbled. Meaning to moan as loud as he would like. Shoto wailed as Katsuki thrusted roughly in and out of him. Bakugo smirked as he groaned softly. He began to bite everywhere down his neck to his shoulder. "Ah fuck.." Katsuki panted. He was close. And soon he came. The weird sensation of the cum inside Shoto felt weird. They panted and gasped for air. Shoto felt drool from the corner of his mouth. He wiped it away. They stayed there, silent and catching their breath.

Soon Bakugo pulled out. But it wasn't finished. He sat on the bed and placed Shoto on top of it. He gasped softly. He laid his head onto Katsuki's shoulder with his arms slightly wrapped around his shoulders. Katsuki started to thrust up. Shoto whimpered as he clutched around his shoulders. He ran his fingers along the scratches he left. He began to move his hips around as he thrusted up. He loved it. But then he leaned to the side to get the cigarette he placed down early. He inhaled it and was washed away. As he moved his hips around, Katsuki eventually found his prostate and he knew since Shoto started wailing again as tears slipped down from his eyes down to Katsuki's shoulder. He started abusing the same spot. Hitting it aggressively over and over again. Shoto moaned lewdly. Loudly. God it was almost too much pleasure for him. Actually it was too much pleasure for him. He cried as the spot came unbearable for him. Then a weird sensation started to come inside his stomach. Or was it lower? He didn't know what was happening to him but he felt like he was gonna burst. And he did. He came on Katsuki's stomach. And that sent Katsuki over the edge. He came inside again. They stayed there but not as long as the first time.

.
.

"Ah! W-wait! Shit~!" A pathetic whine escaped his lips. Bakugo continued to thrust up. Shoto was lifted up by Katsuki against the wall. Bakugo kept going inside. Shoto couldn't even keep track of anything. He was seeing double. His vision becoming blurry. Katsuki had marked him everywhere. His thighs, arms, neck, back, even on his hand. He wanted to make sure everyone knew he belonged to him. Of course that was when they were drunk. He was being pounded against the wall. It was addicting. "Fuck! Fuck fuck fuuck..." Todoroki stammered. He cried as Bakugo kept hitting his prostate over and over again. Nearly sending him over the edge. "Katsuki~ ah fuck!" He moaned. He gripped the blonde locks as his legs were wrapped around his waist shaking. This was so good. Todoroki felt as if he could do this forever.

But he couldn't. Eventually his vision became blurry and he was not able to focus on one thing. He didn't even know how they were still cooperating. They finished the entire alcohol Bakugo had brought. He was beginning to become tired. Then the last thing he remembered was a white flashed covering his vision before he passed out.

_________________________________
Words 1018