40: Bakugo's Birthday

April 20th

Bakugo woke up, the usual time. He goes to sleep early so he can wake up early. Nobody is up when he's getting ready to train which gives him silence but today it's different. Bakugo's about to walk out the door before he hears footsteps. He turns around and sees Todoroki there. He obviously just woke up, judging from his messy hair and rubbing his eyes to rid the sleep away.

"Happy birthday Bakugo," Todoroki mumbled, his voice deep but soft. The blond smiled and walked over to him.

"Thanks peppermint," Bakugo placed his hand into the boy's hair and messed it up even more. Todoroki leaned more into the touch. His hair felt really soft and silky.

"Can I come with you?" Todoroki opened his eyes to look at the blond. Bakugo froze for a second, admiring this rare part of Todoroki before answering.

"Yeah sure, I'm just gonna train real quick but I don't mind the company." Bakugo removed his hand and put them inside his pocket. Todoroki smiled before going into to put his shoes on.

They left the dorms and went outside. The weather was getting nicer with summer just around the corner. Bakugo liked the summer, it was a better environment for him to use his quirk and making him sweater more nitrogen. It was gross but it was helpful.

"Can I join you?" Todoroki asked from behind. Bakugo turned around smiled.

"Sure, close combat?" Bakugo asked. Todoroki nodded and they started to train.

.
.
.

The two have been fights for a while now, sweat was coming off of both of them and both were panting. Bakugo had learned that Todoroki was very flexible. The kicks he gave were high and whenever Bakugo took the chance to attack him from behind, Todoroki was quick to turn his body. Bakugo had gotten one arm behind his back and tried to pin him but Todoroki had kicked him off his feet.

Todoroki was quick and strong. He was good in close and long range. Bakugo liked that. He liked his quirks too, even though he wouldn't barely admit that to anyone. He liked how his fire he could use for close combat and his ice for distance combat. But they could obviously be switched but it was a cool way to use those quirks.

Bakugo had noticed a pattern to his attacks and grabbed his leg when he tried to kick him. Todoroki jumped and kicked him with his other leg, Bakugo was stunned for a second from the impact but then smirked. He liked training with Todoroki. It was someone who was a strong as him, but of course he was the best.

The two were breathing heavily. Bakugo could see that Todoroki was close to limit. He blocked all his punches and kicks, he could tell this was tiring Todoroki. But that's what he wanted. He dropped to the floor and kicked him off his feet. Todoroki scrambled to get back up but Bakugo climbed on top of him. Todoroki squirmed and tried pushing himself up to escape but that didn't work as Bakugo grabbed his legs and held him down. His cheek was rubbed against the dirt as sweat slid down his back. Bakugo had his legs wrapped around him, his grip was tight. Todoroki's back was arched and he could barely breath.

Bakugo looked down as he watched Todoroki stop moving, indicating his surrender. But he was more focused on how his back was bend like that. His shirt had rose up and he could see the pale skin underneath, sweat dripping.

They were like that for a few moments before Bakugo released him. Todoroki felt his spine move back into place and he turned on his back. Bakugo was still on top of him. The two looked at each other before getting off the ground and going inside to take a shower.