11: One String

Todoroki and Bakugo never spoke of that night. But that was the night Todoroki expressed so much emotions. He actually even cried. And he hasn't cried in forever. Usually nothing makes him cry. But that night was the first time in a while. Todoroki didn't remember much of it but Bakugo on the other hand.. he remembered a good amount of it. He would always remember it and have it replay randomly. He could literally be in class and just remember how he fucked Shoto so hard, he wound turn crimson all the time.

It was January. Half way through the year. In a few months it would be over and they would turn into pro hero's. It was crazy to think about. And a little sad to think about too. He would eventually leave his classmates. His friends. His family. He sighed to himself. He hugged himself. He would sometimes think of the night with them. He also had some questions about why there was a bite mark on his hand. He couldn't think of a lie and just said a random child bit him. He would get some laughter. He wanted to laugh too.

"Move it asshole." He got shoved. Ah of course. He was so busy with what happened over winter break that he forgot about all the stuff that was happening in school. He forgotten that everyone still hated him. He picked himself from the floor and continued walking. God he wished he could get drunk again. He was heading to lunch. Nothing really to say. He headed to the farthest table which was empty and sat down. He laid there since he didn't really have anything better to do. He folded his arms and laid his chin on top. He would have gone on the roof but yet again he didn't pay attention to the way up there. Then a loud clatter hit the table.

"What's down?" Bakugo said as he sat next to the peppermint boy. Todoroki sighed before hiding his face completely in his folded arms. Bakugo looked at the boy. "What's wrong?" Bakugo asked. Todoroki didn't move. Bakugo gripped his hair, not hard but pulled his head up to look at the boy.

"How do you manage to find me? No matter where I go. Stalker..." Todoroki mumbled the later word. Bakugo rolled his eyes as he still heard it. He let his hair go. Todoroki picked up his head and laid his head back into the chair.

"It's not hard to spot your candy cane hair." Bakugo said as he began eating. Once he swallowed the food in his mouth he spoke. "Eat. I got you a tray." Bakugo said before shoving food in his mouth again. Todoroki opened his eyes and seen a tray there.

Was that there before?

He looked away from it. It was his favorite food, cold soba. But he couldn't find the appetite to eat. He couldn't feel anything. He just need to pass this day, and the next one, and the next one.. life felt like a repeat and it was getting tiring.

"You need the fuel. Come on Todoroki." Bakugo said. He almost sounded desperate. The boy looked at the blonde who held a sad look in his eyes but also on his face. He sighed before taking a bite. It tasted okay. It was hitting him again. He was starting to lose taste now. God, he couldn't sleep, now he can't even taste food. He ate in silence. Not saying a word. He still couldn't find the appetite to eat it. Yet this was his favorite food. Maybe he should ask a doctor for that. They continued to eat it silence.

"Hey Scarface!" Todoroki would usually ignore this and continued what he was doing but he remembered Bakugo was there. He tensed up. "Your eating more? God your so humiliating!" Todoroki immediately stopped eating. Bakugo noticed and growled and stood up.

"Hey Extra shove it and take it somewhere else!" Bakugo yelled. Todoroki looked down. He hugged himself softly.

"Or what?" The guy taunted. He had brown hair with purple eyes and he was asking for a death wish.

"I'll make you." Bakugo grinned. Todoroki froze. He knew what was going to happen. He looked up at the blonde. His crimson eyes flared. Todoroki looked back at the boy.

"Bakugo, please don't." Todoroki begged. He didn't want the blonde to start a fight because of him. He grabbed his wrist in order to get his attention. But then he noticed how sweat going down his hand and soon small sparks. Bakugo didn't hear him.

"Aw look you have someone standing up for you. Is it because your too weak to stand up for yourself?" The boy laughed. Honestly he just wanted to be alone.

"Shut up.." Todoroki murmured. Bakugo looked down at the boy and seen him looking down.

I know I'm weak.

"Your honestly a disappointment. I thought you were strong and amazing but now you seem just like a pathetic, weak, lonely boy." The boy continued. Bakugo moved Todoroki who still held his hand around his wrist.

"Say one more god damn word and I'll kill you." Bakugo threaten. The boy came closer to his face. The blonde took the opportunity to grab him by the collar and bring him closer.

"Bakugo don't do it. Please." Todoroki begged yet again. The blonde was just hanging on one string. One string to letting hell break loose.

"You'll never be a hero. Your brother became a villain, what makes us think that you won't?" That was it. The final thing to sent Bakugo over the edge. He pulled his wrist away and sent a straight punch to the guys cheek, sending him down. Todoroki gasped softly. The guy got up as he wiped the blood from his mouth. "Bring it." Bakugo really would enjoy this. He cracked his knuckles as he walked towards him with the biggest grin he has ever worn.

No one says something like that to Icyhot and gets away with it.

_________________________________
Words 1014