21: Valentine's Day

After their little make up, Todoroki and Bakugo have been way more closer than before. Probably to make up for the days they've been away from each other. Todoroki would always follow him like a little puppy and Bakugo would always go look for him if he wasn't there next to him. Todoroki would randomly grabbed one of his hands and used his quirk to cool them off. Bakugo would blush but be grateful for it. Todoroki would sometimes help him clean them too. It was adorable to Bakugo.

It was February 14th. Today was a love day. Everyone giving the people they love flowers or chocolate. It used to make Bakugo's stomach churn. He always hated this day because he seen people act lovey dovey with there mate. It was disgusting. But this year was new, this year he wanted to get something for a special someone.

Bakugo laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling for the longest. He thought about getting Todoroki something for today but he didn't know what. His friends had told him all the stuff they gave to the people they liked. They gave him every small detailed and he listened to it because he wanted to take notes. He looked at the clock and it showed 4:11. He still had time if he wanted to get something.

Todoroki was in the common area, laying on the couch. His arm underneath his head like a pillow. He would have gladly went to his dorm, but it felt too much like home for him. He hasn't been talking to any of his family members recently besides his mother, but that was a few weeks ago. He didn't want to message his sister for missing Christmas. He rather just avoid the problem and hide from it. Then, just thinking about Christmas made him blush. That day was the strangest thing ever. They both promised not to ever speak of that night but it would always be in the back of their mind. He sighed before sitting up. He looked around but didn't see anyone so he walked to his dorm.

He opened the door and locked it. He stood there for a moment before going to his drawer and picking up the bottom part of his drawer, he grabbed the pack of cigarettes then closed his drawers. He sat down on his bed and opened the pack. Last time he smoked was a few days ago when Bakugo and him fought. The memory made him cringe. He placed the cigarette to his mouth and lit it up with his pointer finger, then he took a long drag. He sighed, feeling a bit relaxed. He took another drag and laid down on his bed.

This felt nice. He knows that if you smoke too much it can affect with your lungs and you can die. But that idea made him want to do it even more. He never really says it or even admits to himself but when he was younger, he had attempted to take his life. He still had scars from it on his upper thighs, then he abruptly coughed.
He quickly sat up, his eyes widen. Had Bakugo seen the scars? It was a while back and he just now realized about it. He had forgotten the scars for while ago (unless he was taking a shower, etc). But Bakugo would've mentioned it awhile ago and they both hardly remembered anything. Maybe he hadn't remembered. Or maybe that's why he's been around Todoroki more often. But Bakugo was around before he even saw him bare naked.

Todoroki took a long drag, almost coughing from it but controlling himself. He pursed his lips as he felt his head pounding from his thoughts. He sighed, telling himself to not think about that night anymore. He threw himself back on the bed and laid down there for a while.

.
.
.

A familiar knock woke Todoroki up from his sleep. He blinked before falling back asleep and hoping it was his imagination. But then it was another knock. He mentally groaned and got up to open the door. It was Bakugo as expected.

"The door was locked which was shocking first off," Bakugo said as he walked past him with bags in his hands. He placed them on the desk and what caught Todoroki's attention was the glass clutter that came from it.
"Second of all, Happy Valentines." Bakugo grumbled as he shoved a box of chocolates at him. Todoroki now wide awake and quickly grabbing the box from his chest before it fell. He looked at Bakugo with his expression soften.

"I'm sorry." Todoroki muttered. He looked down at the box of chocolates and frowned. Bakugo looked confused and scanned his movement.

"What why?" Bakugo asked, low-key not knowing if he liked the box of chocolate or he was made for waking him up from his slumber.

"I didn't get you anything and I feel bad because you got me something and I didn't know I should have gotten you something." Todoroki mumbled as he walked around the room slightly panicking. Bakugo's heart melted right there. He smiled and walked over to the boy.

"Listen peppermint, I didn't expect you to get me anything. I just wanted to get you something since it's a special day." Bakugo said as he fought the smile that was making it's way to his lips. He had gently put his hands on the boy's shoulders to make him look at him and stop walking. Todoroki looked up at him, his face expression still held a frown but he looked a bit better.
"Now let's stop wasting the day and drink what I got!"

___________
Words 955