iii. ice pick

★✩★✩ | 𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄

★✩★✩
| 𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄

"I hate rock climbing , makes me feel like a monkey." Hayley glared up at the two teens who were half way up from climbing.

"It's not so bad." Lydia Martin tells the girl, Hayley scoffs crossing her arms over her chest. "Easy for you to say, you don't have to climb." Allison smiles over at the shorter girl.

It was true, the Martin girl always made up an excuse to not climb the wall, something about just getting her nails done or getting her monthly period. "...that's—that's not true, uh, not all the time."

"Argent! McCall! You're up." Coach Finstock announces, making the hunter and the werewolf make their way towards the rock wall, but first had to wear the hardness to protect themselves.

"You know, you're a werewolf it wouldn't be that hard." Stiles whispered in her ear, he briefly close his eyes taking in her scent, she smelled like roses. He loved it.

"Yeah, I know." Hayley mumbles, making the boy snapped out of his day dream. Hayley always been in love with the boy since third grade, but neither of them knew that they both had the same feelings, the werewolf previously grew a crush on Jackson Whittemore in the fifth grade but that went away when they hit six grade and they became friends.

Just as stiles was going to say something a loud bang kept him from saying anything, Scott had dropped hitting the mat below him, Hayley glanced up at Allison who wore a proud smile.

"McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy." Couch Finstock laughs at the McCall boy, "right?"

"All right, next two. McRae! Stilinski!" Coach turned around to face them, Hayley groans hissing beneath her breath, she hated being paired up with Stiles because he always had to win at everything.

"I'm going to win, again." Stiles giggled like a little boy, wrapping the harness around his body, Hayley doing the same as they began to climb the wall.

"Let's see about that." Hayley mutters, placing her foot onto the yellow rock then onto another, their friends knew how competitive they both were especially if they were going against each other.

"You know, I know that you always let me win at these." Stiles was right beside her, Hayley furrowed shaking her head, denying.

"No, I don't let you win, in fact just to prove it I'm going to reach the top." Hayley smirked climbing faster, Stiles stared up at her with his jaw dropped.

"That's what I'm talking about! McRae!" Couch Finstock praises with a huge smile on his face.

Stiles wasn't going to mess up his strike of winning this time,  Hayley glances down at him for a second seeing that she was almost at the top when, she felt a hand wrap around her ankle.