xl. the divine move

★✩★✩ | 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝖾

★✩★✩
| 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝖾

Allison Argent was dead, she died knowing that her best friend was saved and alive. Her heart remained pure as she took her last breath, Scott took her in his arms and he was the last to be with her in her final moments, he didn't understand why it had to be her, he wished it was him instead.

After picking up Scott and Lydia from the police station, the three of them immediately headed off to Deaton's clinic after receiving some good news after Allison death, she managed to kill of of the Oni before the Oni took her life.

"Stiles and Kira said it was the Nemeton that kept it trapped." Scott said following Deaton to the back room.

"The problem is this isn't even a person you're fighting. It just looks like one." Deaton says glancing between them. "It's a spirit that's taken the shape of a human."

"The shape of my boyfriend." Hayley said with a slight nod.

"Someone caught it once." Lydia spoke softly. "Someone can do it again, right?"

"I don't know." Deaton sighs as he shrugs. "This thing was trapped a long time ago, before the Nemeton was cut down, it doesn't have the same power anymore."

"Is there anything that does?" Scott asked him.

"Possibly." Deaton says. "When the tress was whole, its wood was sometimes used to contain powerful objects. But those objects are very rare."

"Wait a second." Lydia stared off into space then turned back to Deaton. "Powerful objects? Like an Alpha's claws?"

"Which Alpha?" Deaton questions.

"Talia Hale." Hayley turned to her hearing the familiar name, she never knew about the woman just that she was her aunt. "Peter had them in his wooden box, with a triskele carved on the lid. What if it was made from the Nemeton?"

"It was." Deaton confirmed, Scott turned to him raising his eyebrows. "How to you know?"

"Because I made it."

Scott then took it upon himself to call Derek and ask him about the triskeles, The werewolf then said that he would meet up with them at the school and he would take the box with him.

Lydia blinked stumbling back but Scott grabbed her arm before she could hit the ground. "What's wrong?" Deaton asked her, seeing the dazed look on her face.

"Something's happening." Lydia utters worriedly. "I had this sudden rushing feeling, like we're running out of time." Hayley turned over to the door way to see Kira holding a weak Stiles.