xxv. the overlooked

★✩★✩ | 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽

★✩★✩
| 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽

Stiles and Scott straight away went to Derek' loft to inform him about Ms Blake and who she truly was and how she took— not only Stile' father but his girlfriend but that worried the werewolves the most because they didn't know what Jennifer wanted from her.

"Derek?" Jennifer walked into his loft. "Derek, where are you?"

"Right here." The werewolf called from behind her, stepping out from the shadows. "Oh, thank god." The woman threw herself into his arms for a moment until she move back. "Something happened at the recital, at the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them."

"From who?"

"Scott, Stiles." Jennifer said holding his hand. "They're gonna tell you things, things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me."

"What is it?"

"Promise you'll listen to me." Jennifer plead that he would fall right into her plan, Derek looked into her eyes. "I promise." Jennifer stared at him when she suddenly kissed him, though something felt off when she did.

"They're already here, aren't they?" Jennifer pulled back, Derek looked back over her shoulder. Scott and Stiles walked out, Jennifer turned back at them. "So, they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him you're the one killing people." Scott spat angrily, Derek could feel his blood boiling from where he stood.

"Oh, that's right." Jennifer chuckles staring at the teenagers. "Committing human sacrifice? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour, that way, I can get back to teaching high school english the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense."

"Where's my dad?" Stiles utters quietly with tears shimmering in his eyes.

"How should I know?" The woman says before turning back to Derek. "Derek, tell me you don't believe this."

Derek glanced back at the two boys, he already knew who to believe. "Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?"

"No."

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia and took Hayley along with Stiles' dad." Scott says clenching his hands together.

"Lydia Martin? Hayley McRae?" Jennifer scoffs at the beta's accusation. "I don't know anything about that."

"What do you know." Derek ask her, growing tried of her pretending.

"I know that these boys, for whatever misguided reason are filling your head with an absurd story." Jennifer turns back to the teens. "And one that can't prove, by the way."