xli. the dark moon

★✩★✩ | 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇

★✩★✩
| 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇

"This doesn't seem so bad."

Hayley and her boyfriend of one year were in Mexico, and it wasn't even for their anniversary but they were there to get Derek back from his kidnapper, the older werewolf had told them about the Mexican hunters breaking into his home right after dropping off his sister in South American.

Hayley hums. "It's not the town, it's the plan."

"What's wrong with the plan?" Stiles asked turning to his right, Hayley met his hazel eyes tilting her head back. "This is the stupidest plan we've ever came up with, you're aware about that, right?"

Stiles nods adjusting his jacket. "I'm aware, it's not our best." Hayley pushed a hand over her hair. "Let's just get this over with." Stiles placed a hand on the lower part of her back as they began walking down the street.

"Even if it goes wrong, you just fight 'em." Stiles whispers into her ear assuredly knowing she can fight anyone off. The sun began to settle down when they reached the street of the building , two men standing by the doors, guarding it.

"Estamos aqui para la fiesta." Hayley spoke through a spanish accent, she knew that talking Mrs. Gomez' Spanish class would come in handy one day. The man shook his head, Stiles reached into his pocket and brought out the card the hunters left behind at Derek's loft.

The man looked up to the camera attached to the wall. Stiles then held up the card to show the camera and the doors open, Stiles took the lead and Hayley followed him though the hallway where a door was at the end. They continued to walk, growing anxious by the second and Stiles pushed the door and loud metal music was playing.

Stiles took Hayley' hand and guided them towards the bar, Hayley could hear the sound of the music beating through her ears along with the heartbeats beating rapidly, the bartender placed two shot glasses infront of them.

Stiles reached for his wallet when a hand clasped down on their shoulders. "No, on the house, most American teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink."

"We didn't come to drink." Hayley says keeping her eyes on the wall in front, feeling her pulse rising against his hand pressed on the side of her neck, grabbing the bullet from her jacket and drops the gold in the liquid.

"Severe hates this music." Araya Calavera sat across from the two teenagers, running a knife through a piece of leather. "Me? I've always loved the music of youth. This kind, especially, it has a savage energy."