xxxi. galvanize

★✩★✩ | 𝗀𝖺𝗅𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗓𝖾

★✩★✩
| 𝗀𝖺𝗅𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗓𝖾

"All right, that's my face!"

Hayley giggled walking down the school hallway, watching her boyfriend dodge flying toilet paper coming straight at him, reaching her friends with a smile she kissed stiles quickly.

"Hey." Stiles mumbles into the kiss, Hayley smiles and pulls away from him as they walk towards his locker, Scott leans against the locker beside Stiles'.

"You're staring at her again." Hayley mentions smiling at the alpha. Kira had been new for a few weeks now and Scott didn't have the courage to go up to her and ask her out.

"Me? Who's her?" Scott stumbled through his words, Hayley cocked her head at his dumbfounded expression. "Did you like her?"

"No, I mean..." Scott paused licking his lips, not darting his eyes away. "Yeah, yeah. She's okay, she's new."

"So ask her out." Stiles says bringing out an egg carton from his backpack and shoved into his locker before closing his locker. "Now?"

"Yes, now." Stiles slings his bag over his shoulder patting Scott back, watching Kira leave the hallway. "Right now. Scott, I don't think you get it yet. You're an alpha. You're the apex predator, everyone wants you, you're like the hot girl every guy wants."

Hayley chuckled but nods. "The hot girl?" Scott exclaims glancing between them when Isaac approaches then wanting to know about the hot girl they were talking about.

"You are the hottest girl." Stiles nods holding two thumps up with a wink. "Come on, second hot girl." Stiles slings an arm around Hayley walking away from Scott and Isaac.

"Second?"

"You know you'll always be my number one." Stiles plates a kiss to the side of her face.

"Son of a bitch!" Coach Finnstock cursed echoed through his office down the hallway, he must have opened the little present they left on his desk with a bunch of screws inside.

Hayley turned to her boyfriend and laughed when he smiled cheekily, the door slammed and Coach walked in glaring at each of them. "Mischief night, devils night. I don't care what you call it, you little punks are evil. You think it's funny every Halloween my house gets egged?"

Coach tossed down a screw. "A man's house is supposed to be his castle." Coach slammed his hands on Scott' desk. "Mines a frickin' omelet." He turned around to his desk, picking up a present which they all knew wasn't part of the plan. "Oh, this? We're gonna do this again?"