xxviii. hybrid

★✩★✩ | 𝗁𝗒𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖽

★✩★✩
| 𝗁𝗒𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖽

The world seemed much brighter when she circled the woods, flashes of her childhood came back to her in a blur, her biological mother, the car accident, her little sisters death, Maila vanishing...Peter Hale, Peter hale was her father.

Back at the clinic everyone else hadn't blinked an eye since Hayley ran out of the door, Derek and Scott went out to see if they could sniff out her scent but nothing came to them, it was almost like she disappeared.

"What do we do now?"

Eloise spun around to Stiles, she was worried for her niece and what she might do. Not only was she a werewolf but she was also a vampire, and a new one, that her craving for blood would make her a monster.

Scott and Derek came back, "There isn't a trace of her anywhere, no tracks, smell, nothing." Scott says glancing at his best friend.

Eloise nods turning to Stiles. "Do you know a place where she might feel safe or at home, somewhere she might go that can help us find her?" Stiles exhales and nods.

"I might know a place."

Hayley found herself surrounded by human beings, it was the middle of the forest and it was still light out, it appeared to be a hang out with two— three friends, they looked drunk, Hayley could tell by the way they dance and laugh that they were completely wasted.

"Just dance, ooh.. co—come on. Oh no. Guys! I think I'm gonna puke again." A short girl with dirty blonde hair says covering her mouth.

The other two girls gagged shoving her away, "Go that way then, away from here cause then you'll just attract all the wolves." The brunette haired girl laughs taking a swing from her drink.

"Yes. Go now."

Hayley watched the girl stumble away before the she-werewolf appeared up from behind the trees like a total stalker. "Hey, girl you look like you need a drink." A redhead girl seemed to notice her and popped a cold beverage open and approached her.

"I am actually pretty thirsty." Hayley exhales lowly as her hazel eyes modify into yellow but it was different when veins appeared beneath her eyes, the girl jumped back loosing her grip on the beers she held. "Oh my—"

Hayley launched herself onto the girl, attacking her neck with her teeth and she screamed with a tearful face, the other girl quickly ran away, Hayley yanked her teeth out from her neck with a gasp before dropping the dead human and chased after the girl who ran away.