lxi. lies of omission

★✩★✩ |𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇

★✩★✩
|𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇

Hayley, Stiles and Lydia weren't at school when they were needed to be, instead they decided to look for the Nemeton themselves, and hopefully it would help them out to know where Parrish is taking the body's to.

"It's almost like this thing doesn't want to be found." Stiles says looking around the forest.

"Maybe it knows we're late for class." Lydia exclaimed turning around to the couple. "Because we've been here twice."

Hayley turned and noticed the two X marks on the tree. "Maybe we should talk to Parrish now." The hybrid tells them, looking between them.

"Hang on." Stiles says turning. "If the Nemeton's covered in bodies shouldn't you be able to find them?" The male looked over at Lydia.

"Me?"

"Yes, you. That's what you do, you're the banshee, you find the body's." Stiles explained to her, knowing her history of finding bodies.

"Well, the banshee's having an off day, so how about we talk to Parrish?" Lydia suggested.

"We can't." Stiles tells her.

Lydia furrows. "Why not?"

Hayley locked eyes with Stiles then the male looked over to Lydia. "Because one of the bodies... one of them— one of them could be..."Stiles trailed off, not finding the right words to describe.

"Could be what?" Lydia questioned.

"One of them could be a clue." Hayley finished what he wanted to say. Lydia pressed her lips together. "I'm leaving now. I'm going to talk to Parrish and tell him he's the one taking the bodies."

Hayley exhaled watching the girl turn to leave. Lydia looked back her shoulder. "It's always better when they know."

Hayley followed after her. "Well then, he should know he owns me a Jeep." Stiles exclaims trailing behind them.

It wasn't getting any better, whatever the Dread Doctors did to her are making her weak, very weak. Hayley pushed past a couple students into the woman's bathroom, locking the door before hunching over the bathroom sink and threw up everything down into the sink.

"What...." Hayley mumbled peering down at the sliver mixed with black. "No, no, no. This can't be happening." She cried grabbing some paper towels and flicked the water tap on.