xv. tattoo

★✩★✩ | 𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗈𝗈

★✩★✩
| 𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗈𝗈

Summer had never been better for the werewolf, after all she got the man she's been in love with since they were kids, and also had great friends and spent half of her summer with her lover out of Beacon Hill, whilst spending her time with him and enjoying life, her two girl best friends also had a good summer, Allison left to France with her father, while her other friend, Lydia spent her summer in California, Malibu.

Stiles couldn't keep his hands for a second off Hayley since the night they both confess their undying love for each other, while exploring Machu Picchu, Peru with her, and had let his hair grow out more, the couple wanted to stay longer in Peru but they had missed their friends back home.

Right now, the she-wolf never expected to find herself inside a tattoo shop with her boyfriend and Scott McCall who had decided to get a tattoo engraved into his skin, he hopped onto the leather chair, leaning back touching the cold leather.

"Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture." The tattoos artist stared down at the drawing Scott had made, it was two lines that would eventually be tatted around his bicep.

"Hey, Scott, sure you don't want something like this?" Stiles Stilinski holds up the tattoo demonstrations, where a big black werewolf sat.

Scott drops his head, shaking his head.
"Too soon?" Stiles pursed in his lips. "Yeah. I don't know, man, are you sure about this? I mean, these things are pretty permanent, you know?" The whole ride over, Stiles was judging the werewolf 's choice of tattoo.

"I'm not changing my mind." Scott smiles, he was excited about getting a tattoo since forever.

"Okay, but why two bands?" Stiles moves further closer, standing beside Hayley letting their shoulders brush against each other.

Scott shrugs. "I just like."

"But you don't think your first tattoo should have some sort of meaning, you know, or something?" Stiles eyes crinkled staring down at the needle in the tattooed man.

"Getting a tattoo means something" Scott says, peeking at his two best friends.

"I don't think that's—"

"He's right." The baled headed man interrupts Stiles while looking up. "Tattooing goes back thousands of years. The Tahitian word tatua means "to leave a mark." Like a rite of passage."

Hayley blinked before turning to see a gleefully look on Scott's face, making the corner of her mouth curve into a wide smile. "You know what? Get the tattoo Scott, even though you are, your skin your choice, right?"