liii. creatures of the night

★✩★✩ | 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

★✩★✩
| 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

"All right, so I found some cool two bedrooms in the mission district but they're pretty expensive. A couple in haughty and ashbury, also expensive."

Stiles says and marks an X around the places, he believed that he and Scott would like. It was their senior year and after they graduated they were obviously were going to collage, Hayley and Stiles both knew they weren't going to be in the same college together because they both wanted different things.

"What about Berkeley?" Scott asked, peering down at his best friend from above sitting on the hood of the Jeep. "Don't a lot of students live around there?"

"Yeah, yeah, we could try Nob Hill but the Jeep would probably burn through a lot of clutches." Stiles said, drawing a circle around the collage. Hayley leaned against the Jeep.

"I thought you weren't taking the Jeep?" Hayley says, burying her face down on her crossed arms.

"You're bringing the Jeep?" Scott asked over her question. Stiles scoffs glancing between them. "Seriously? Guys, you know the plan, okay, no one gets left behind. Thats the plan. Lydia's not gonna have a problem getting into Stanford. Kira' thinking USF. Hayley, you're thinking NYU— which we're going to talk later about and Malia is gonna.. uh.. y'know, she'll figure something out, okay. The plan's perfect."

"Or we could also wait until we actually get into college and then figure out where to live." Scott says smiling up at the moon, leaning back on his hands.

"I have a vision, dude, okay? And it is a beautiful vision. Don't ruin the vision." Stiles exclaims peering down at the map. "Okay, we can check out the Easy Bay. Haven't looked at Oakland yet, you know."

Hayley turned her gaze up to the moon as Stiles looked up to her feeling like their college plans would ruin their relationship. "Hayley, maybe you can— y'know consider going with us."

Hayley drew her eyebrows and meets his hazel eyes. "I'll— uh... I would think about it." Stiles exhaled and nods his head. Hayley dream was to always go to a college away from home but now she had a boyfriend who she loved and friends who she loved but that dream she had wasn't going to change now.

"You all right? You're starting to feel it?" Stiles noticed the way Scott stared at the moon with the thunder rambling, it was going to rain soon. Scott shook his head. "No, just thinking."

"About what?" Stiles asked.

"Senior year."

"Senior year, come on, that's... thats— that's nothing. That's going to be easy." Stiles declares, Hayley hums feeling like they grew up way to fast and that senior year came to fast, she wasn't ready for it to be over.