xxvii. transition

★✩★✩ | 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

★✩★✩
| 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

"Deaton."

Derek didn't want to think about about anything when he drove away from the abandoned building, Scott had volunteered to go and get his friends and their parents since the hard wind because had blown down the ground and block the entrance to get out.

Scott had no idea what he was going to do when Stiles' realizes that Hayley was no longer with them, Derek arrived to beacon hills when it began to rain, but lucky enough Deaton' clinic was close by.

"Derek, I though you had left..."

Deaton grew quiet when the man walked through his door, his shirt soaked from the rain and with the young she-werewolf laying his his arms. Her face was drenched in sweat along with her clothes being soaked and her entire body was cold.

Deaton had ordered the male werewolf to take Hayley to the back where she could lay on the table, Derek placed her onto the cold surface gently moving her hair from her paled face, her blood had dried onto her skin, he moved away from her hand when Deaton walked in.

"How did this happen?"

Deaton was the first to break the silence as he slapped on some descanted gloves, Derek watched the male cut through down Hayley' shirt where there were more of her blood. "Jennifer... she slit her throat."

Deaton grabbed a towel off the cabinet dipping it into a bucket of water and wipes across her stomach, he drenched the towel in warm water and wipes her stomach clear of blood, he twisted the towel above the water and drops of red dribbled into the bucket.

"The poor girl, she appeared to be tortured and poisoned with wolfsbane." Deaton informs the male werewolf, Derek looked away regretting ever moment he spent with Jennifer.

Before either of them could say anything else, the front door bells rang with wet shoes slippery through the hard ground. "Deaton!" Stiles ran into the clinic with Scott right after him when they stopped at the doorway.

Stiles could feet his heart break into two when he saw the girl he has loved since the third grade, the girl he knew he was going to spend his life with, the girl who constantly brought a smile to his face. Scott didn't want to tell him anything because he knew it would destroyed him like it did for him.

"No, no, no." Stiles ran over immediately, taking her face in his hands hoping by some kind of miracle that she would wake up from this horrible nightmare, "Hayley, open your eyes... please baby you gotta wake up." He shed a tear as the front door opened again.