xxiii. currents

★✩★✩ | 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

★✩★✩
| 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

The hospital was always her least favorite please to be but she made an exception for Danny who was rolled in by Melissa after throwing up mistletoe, it was early in the morning when she found Danny watching some show on the television.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Hayley walked into the hospital room with a knock to the door, in her hands she held some flowers. "Scott called me and told me what happened."

Danny turned away from the television screen to his best friend. "I'm okay now." The male informs her learning back against the bed. Hayley smiles softly nodding placing the flowers on the table beside the bed.

"I'm glad your feeling better."

After sometime hanging around the hospital with Danny, she knew at some point she needed to get to school before Stiles spammed her phone asking where she was.

"How's Danny?" Scott asked Hayley when she walked into the class, he had known about her plan to visit the human at the hospital. The she-werewolf sat down turning to Scott. "Better."

Ms. Blake walked into the classroom. "Good morning. As you all know, Mr. Harries is still missing— I mean, sick." She quickly fixed. "Anyway, I'm filling in while we all hope and pray for a more qualified substitute to take my place. Okay, so let's get started shall we?"

Stiles nudged Scott. "Hey, my dad said that the E.R. attending wasn't strangled but did die from asphyxiation, they just don't know how." He explains.

"Do you think the on-call doctor could still be alive?" Scott asks.

"I don't know... but Scott. There's got to be at least twenty other doctors in the hospital— at least, y'know?" Stiles whispers glancing at the teacher. "Any one of them could be next."

Hayley turned back to Scott when his phone buzzed in his pocket, he brought his phone out reading the caller ID. It was Deaton. "Can I call you back later?"

"Unfortunately, no. I honestly thought I might never have to burden you like this but I'm afraid, at the moment you're my only hope." Hayley furrows staring at the male werewolf. "I'm going to be taken. I need you to find me."

Hayley, Scott and Stiles left school when they found out that Deaton was being taken, his clinic was closed but his car was still there, Stiles had called his dad the second the two werewolves left school, Noah came around startling Scott when he touch him. "All right, we're gonna do everything we can. Right now, the best thing you can do is go back to school."