xx. unleashed

★✩★✩ | 𝗎𝗇𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽

★✩★✩
| 𝗎𝗇𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽

Hayley had woken up to something weighting on her chest, slowly her eyes opened staring up at the ceiling of her boyfriend bedroom, she peered down catching his dark brown hair in front of her face.

Stiles snores from his parted mouth, head pressed on his girlfriend chest, finding comfort from her chest, his arms wrapped around her body snuggling his head closer smacking his lips.

Hayley managed to look to the side reading the red colored numbers, there was only thirty minutes before school started, she tried getting out of his grasp but each time he would tighten his grip. "Stiles," she began threading her fingers through his hair.

Stiles grumbled moaning at the feeling of her hands touching his hair, "Stiles, it's time to wake up, we got school." The male whines shaking his head. Hayley chuckles grasping his arms.

"just... five more minutes." Stiles says with his raspy morning voice which caused her to smile and give in. "Okay, then we get up."

Stiles hums falling back to sleep, Hayley kept looking over to the clock in his nightstand and each time she did it was like the time never change until the five minutes were up, they eventually got out of bed and got dress in under twenty minutes and headed to school.

Hayley didn't even know what she had done to get the alpha twins attention, each time she would turn they were there staring at her with an look that Hayley didn't know how to express, she shut her locker and began to make her way to them when a tall brunette came out of nowhere.

"Ms McRae? I'll like to speak with you regarding your grades." Ms Blake says, standing by her classroom door, Hayley twirls around and smiles at the woman.

Ms Blake stepped aside allowing the werewolf to walk in before she did, Hayley didn't even realize she was slacking in school, yes she might have been occupied with the Alphas in Beacon Hills and there was also when she feel asleep though most of her classes, yeah, she's definitely failing.

"I know, I've haven't been as active but I swear I'll get on it as soon as I can." Hayley said hugging her text books to her chest watching her teacher walk around her desk.

Ms Blake laughed lightly as she shook her head to the side. "It's okay, I just wanted to know if you were okay, you haven't been as present like you used to be with your previous teachers, is everything okay at home?"

Hayley chuckles lightly and nods her head. "Everything at home, I just guess—" she paused taking a breath, "these couple of months had been... hectic especially— never mind, I shouldn't. uh, I'm okay and everything is okay at home too, thank you."