xviii. chaos raising

★✩★✩ | 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗈𝗌 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀

★✩★✩
| 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗈𝗌 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀

Hayley had returned back home to Beacon hills, with the time striking midnight, Eloise had offered her to spend the night but the werewolf declined her invite saying it was a school night, her adopted father didn't worry since she told him that she was staying over at Allison's to catch up on what they missed during the summer.

In reality she was staying at Stiles' since Allison and her weren't really talking at the moment after she left without a single goodbye, though they did text almost like nothing ever happened but Hayley believes it has something to do with Scott.

"Stiles?" Hayley froze in her tracks, surprised to see her boyfriend after dark, shoving her car keys away approaching him, Stiles worried for his girlfriend the minute she didn't answer his third call. "What are you doing out here?" She asked him crossing her arms holding back a yawn, the car drive back was exhausting all she wanted was to sleep.

"I was worried about you, you don't text or call." Stiles utters standing up from the porch steps shoving his phone into his sweatpants.

Hayley nods. "I know, sorry i was so focused on Eloise that I completely forgot to text you back and then when I left her house my phone was dead."

Stiles shook his head, embracing her frame into his arms, his warmth almost made her fall asleep right there in his arms outside where the cricks were the only noise they heard. Stiles kissed her head mumbling. "wanna go to sleep?" Hayley nods.

Stiles had forced his two werewolf best friends to a birthday party for a girl neither of them knew, Hayley didn't know why her boyfriend wanted to drive across town for a party for a girl he hadn't talked to since he was a kid.

Now they were walking down the pavement to the party, the only light they had was from the street lights "That look you were giving." The two boys kept going back and forward about the party, Scott didn't feel like it was the right time to party with everything that was going on.

"I didn't give a look." Scott denies.

"Oh, there was a distinct look, Scott." Stiles turns to him as they reached the girls house, Hayley didn't agree with Scott cause she wanted to come and see the girl her boyfriend knew since birth.

"What look?"

"The look that says, that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party."

"It's not that." Scott tells him. "It just seems weird going to a different high school's party."

"What? Would you—" Stiles groans. "God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends."