xliv. the benefactor

★✩★✩ | 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗇𝖾𝖿𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋

★✩★✩
| 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗇𝖾𝖿𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋

"Who's needs an alarm clock when we have a Scott to keep us on our feet."

The couple were interrupted by their friend calling them, Hayley and Stiles were laying on his bed naked beneath the sheets cuddling while enjoying the cold breeze coming through the open window, and then Scott called them interrupting the night.

Hayley smiles pulling on one of Stiles' flanagan over a pair of shorts she once left at his place, she glanced at the window noticed how dark it's gotten. "We should hurry over, he did say it was an emergency."

Stiles sighs zippering up his pants, the couple walked out the house, into Stiles' car before arriving to Scott' house in a matter of minutes, the werewolf waited by the back door which only worried Hayley even more.

"Like I said, I told my dad everything I could." Stiles sighed walking though the door, Hayley turned back and shut the back door and quickly followed them.

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott asked turning back to him. Stiles shook his head with a shrug. "You barely told me about Liam. What did you do with him anyway?"

"Yeah, where is he?" Hayley asked crossing her arms over her chest. Scott nervously looked at her. "He's... upstairs." Hayley cocked her head as they approached the stairs.

"Doing what?" Stiles asks, Scott ignores his questions and nudged them to follow him upstairs into his bedroom and into the bedroom, Stiles yanked back the bathroom curtains to reveal a taped down freshman in the tub, his mouth was taped, and he looked scared.

Hayley stared down at the teen, exhaling through her nose. Liam looked between them as if he was signaling out that Scott kidnapped him. Stiles then dragged the curtain over as Liam' muffles grew louder.

Scott and Stiles walked away into the bedroom and sat down on the bed, realizing the mistake the alpha had committed. Hayley stood in the bathroom for a moment before she joined them in the bedroom. "So you bit him." Stiles nods.

"Yeah." Scott says lowly.

"And you kidnapped him."

"Yeah."

"And brought him here."

"I panicked." Scott said in defense.

"This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" Stiles asked him, when much louder muffled cries came from the bathroom along with grunt.