xxx. more bad than good

★✩★✩ | 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽

★✩★✩
| 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽

Stiles and Scott broke their promise to Hayley when she politely asked them to not get involved with find Malia and she knew that the second her father came knocking on her door because the sheriff found something at the crime scene that occurred years ago.

"Mr. Tate."

Hayley jogged behind her dad once they arrived to the scene, Scott and Stiles refusing to making eye-contact with her, Henry reached over grabbing the small pink blanket out from Noah' hands. "It's her." He utters cradling the blanket.

"All right, wait here." Scott' Dad said quietly when Scott called his name. "I'll talk to you in a minute." Rafael McCall stared down at his son. "I wouldn't mind hearing how your moms okay, running around in the woods this late."

Hayley watched Noah Stilinski and Rafael McCall walk away, her dad was in a state of shock when he heard about his second daughter possibly being alive.

"You guy's promised." Hayley pulled them away from the scene, wanting to know what was going through their heads so wake up and go hunting in the middle of the night and in the woods. "You didn't even give the promise twelve hours."

"We know, we know and we're sorry but I couldn't stop thinking about Malia and Stiles' dad might losing his job because of a few unsolved cases." Scott said quietly, glancing at his best friend.

Hayley turned to Stiles, wanting to know what else was he keeping from her. "That's a pretty good reason." Hayley mumbles, Stiles removed his jacket and gently placed it around her shoulders, she smiles seeing that she was just in shorts and a tank-top. "Thanks."

"I kind of lied to you guys earlier." Hayley began crossing her arms over her chest. "I know I am going to sound like a shitty person when I say this but— I didn't want to find her because... I feel if I did, it would be a constant reminder that she's been alive this whole time and I had done nothing to help or to look for her."

"It doesn't make you a shitty person." Scott reassured patting her shoulder, "And it's not your fault, okay? We're going to look for her and bring her home. Together."

"All right, Everyone. Let's get started." Mr. Yukimura began as everyone sat down in their seats. "We were just talking about internment camps and prisoners of war. There's a passage in our reading that I'd like to go over in more detail. Who would like to come up and read aloud for us?"

Their teacher glanced around the room, until they landed on the boy sitting in the front row. "Mr. Stilinski, how about you?" Hayley turned to the teen, knowing that he won't be able to read anything at the moment.