iv. abomination

★✩★✩ | 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

★✩★✩
| 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

"I told you, I just walked in and I saw the jeep on top of the guy. That's all." Stiles Stilinski had just witness murder right before his eyes, Hayley waited in her car, while the teen spoke to his father about everything.

"What's wrong with your hand?" Sheriff Stilinski saw how his son was cradling his hand, he was caressing it carefully in his hands.

"Nothing. Can I get out of here now?" Stiles dropped his hand turning to look at his father.

"Look, there's something you don't think
you can tell me—"

"You think I'm lying." Stiles interrupts him, he knew that his father didn't think he was a liar but couldn't tell him what he actually saw.

"No, of course not. I'm just worried about you. Now you saw someone do this and if you're afraid that's maybe they're gonna come back and make sure you don't say anything about it..."

"I didn't see anything, at all." Stiles lies. "Can I go now, please?"

"Sure, but not you're jeep. We're gonna have to impound it." Stiles jaw dropped, making Hayley chuckle. "Sorry, kid, evidence. See you at home."

"Look at least make sure they wash it." Stiles tells his father before he stood up from the ambulance making his way towards the car.

"Are you okay?" Hayley asked the boy as soon as he entered the car, Stiles exhaled nodding his head.

"Scott was right, it's not a werewolf. I mean, it's eyes were almost like, reptilian. But there was something about them."

Hayley furrowed turning her body in the seat, to face him. "What do you mean?"

"You know when you see, like, a friend in a Halloween mask, but all you can actually see are their eyes." Stiles says tuning to face her. "—and you feel like you know them, but you just can't figure it out who it is?"

"Are you saying you know who it is?"

"No." Stiles admits. "But I think it knew me."

"So, maybe this thing knows you, so maybe they won't come back and hurt you, right? I mean, they wouldn't want to hurt you because they know who you...are." Hayley stared into his eyes, she was getting a weird feeling in her stomach. "but— but I'm just glad your okay."

Stiles eyes softened, the smile on her face was genuine, but then quickly remembered that Erica had spiked her with wolfsbane. "Wait, what about you, how are you? Since Erica knock you unconscious with wolfsbane?"