xix. firefiles

★✩★✩ | 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗌

★✩★✩
| 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗌

Hayley made her way through the woods that same night, running towards the heartbeats that echoed through her ears, she knew they were near by, the way her ears jerked as she came closer to Scott, Derek and now Isaac.

"How's you find us in under five minutes?" Isaac noticed the girl coming from the distance, he couldn't help but wonder how she found them to fast, Hayley shrugs exhaling.

"Stiles just told me Lydia found a dead body near the pools, do you think it was Boyd or the girl." She asked glancing between them, shoving her phone back into jacket pocket.

"It doesn't make any sense, the public pools is all the way in the other side of the woods, we haven't tracked them anywhere near there." Derek explains, crossing his arms.

"Derek, they killed someone." Scott mentions, feeling empathy for the human they killed. "How are they moving so fast?" Derek pounders ignoring what Scott said.

"Derek."

"But they can't be that fast on foot." Derek practically shouts, "They killed someone some totally innocent kid is dead..." Scott said a lot more sternly, "and it's our fault."

Derek nods his head, avoiding any contact with them. "It's my fault."

"We need help." Scott declares.

"We have Isaac now and Hayley."

Hayley raises her eyebrows, "I mean real help." Scott says earning a glare from the two werewolves, Scott turned to them. "They're too fast for us, for all of us, They're too strong, too rapid."

"We'll catch 'em."

"What happens if we do?" Isaac says turning back to Derek. "We just gonna hold them down until the sun comes up?"

"Maybe it would be easier to just kill them." Derek say, though he doesn't really want to. "Killing the isn't the right thing to do." Scott shakes his head.

"What if it's the only thing to do and if we can't even catch them, what else do we do?"Isaac turned to Scott. Hayley shook her head, dismissing they're ideas. "These are teen we are talking about, killing them isn't an option."

Scott nods glad to have someone in his side, "yeah, we gotta find someone who knows what they're doing."

"Who?" Derek asks.

"Someone who knows how to hunt werewolves."

It didn't take Scott long to convince Allison dad to help them get Boyd and the girl who Hayley just found out was Derek's supposed to be dead younger sister, Cora.