lvi. condition terminal

★✩★✩ | 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅

★✩★✩
| 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅

Hayley, Kira, Stiles and Theo arrived to the hospital shorty after they left the sheriff department, Lydia was rushed into emergency surgery for her stab and they were all very worried. "How bad is it?" Stiles asked Melissa, who walked out the Lydia's room.

"Could have been worse." Melissa tells them, and turned to the male who saved her. "Theo, nice going on that tourniquet. You probably saved her life."

Hayley turned to the werewolf, then turned over to Scott and Liam who just arrived. "All right, she's about to go into surgery. So, it's going to be a while, any other supernatural details that I need to know about to do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?"

"It was the tail." Kira said, she was the one who actually cut off Tracy's tail. "Yeah, Tracy cut her with her tail if that makes a difference." Scott says, his mother nodded and walked away.

"But it wasn't just Tracy, there were the others." Malia had told them about getting through to Tracy, until some three weird people with masked had killed Tracy and the coyote wasn't able to do anything because she was pinned against the wall. "The guys in the masks."

Malia turned to her sister hoping that she believed her but Hayley's mind was else where, her best friend could have died just like Allison and that honestly scared her.

"Hayley?" Scott called her name, she hums and turned to the alpha. "Are you okay?" Hayley met his gaze and nodded her head immediately.

"I'm fine, I'm okay." Stiles cocked his head at her words, she peered back down to her hands, they were stain with Lydia's blood. "I guess... uh, I'm going to head back home and wash my hands."

"We'll come with you." Scott says gesturing to the people around them scared what would happen if she left unsupervised, she shook her head. "No, it's okay."

"Hayley—

"I said it's fine." Hayley exclaimed exhaling with a slight nod. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." And before anyone could say anything else she walked away from the conversation.

"What happened? I mean, before we got there." Scott turned to his girlfriend, since she was the only one who was there when Hayley arrived.

"She tried to heal Lydia with her blood and it didn't work." Kira admits sadly. "I guess she feels like she failed or something."

She scrubbed her hands harshly beneath the kitchen sink, pouring a bunch of soap on her hands rubbing them against each other, praying for the blood to come off. "Come on, come on, come on!"