Chapter 3: Everyone Gets a Happy Meal!

♣️♠️♥️♦️

It is lunchtime and students start to leave the classroom. Tamara however, to no avail, didn't get her new seatmate to talk to her for the rest of the morning class.

"Hey! New seatmate, do you want to-" she was about to invite her new seatmate to eat together but she left with the Student Council President before she could even finish what she was saying.

"...Rude. Hmph!" Tamara grunted out of annoyance. "I should've said that it's my treat but... anyway!"

She gets her wallet from her bag and put it inside her coat. "What am I supposed to do now?"

"Tammy-san!" A cheerful voice of a girl called her outside her classroom. She turned her head in its direction and find Yumeko. Yumeko waved at her and smiled.

"Eyy!" Tamara smiled and left her classroom.

"Tammy-san!" Yumeko immediately hugs her as soon as she leaves her classroom. She was taken aback by what Yumeko did but proceeds to hug her back anyway. "It's nice to meet you again, Tammy-san!"

"It's nice meeting you again, Yumeko," she said and let go of their hug. "And you too, Ryota," she greeted Ryota who is following Yumeko close behind. She noticed that there was another person following Yumeko and tilted her head to find out who it was.

"Wild Pikachu!" Tamara chimed as she recognized the blonde-haired girl earlier.

"You two knew each other?" Ryota asked the two girls.

"Of course I have!" the blonde-haired girl told Ryota. Her eyes are still focused on Tamara. "How would you know where her classroom is if it weren't for me?"

"I'm so glad we all met each other now!" Yumeko cheered and hooks the blonde girl on her right arm and Tamara on her left arm.

"Tammy-san, this is Mary Saotome. I, Suzui-san, and Saotome-san are in the same class. 2nd year Hana Class," Yumeko introduced the blonde girl to Tamara.

"Yo."

"Saotome-san, this is Tammy Edwards. The new student me and Suzui-san met earlier this morning!" Yumeko introduced Tamara to the blonde girl.

"Hmph!"

"I hope that we get along with each other starting today!" Yumeko hugged the two girls which made them uncomfortable.

"Yeah... right," Tamara said and looked at Mary who was glaring at her. She rolled her eyes at her in exchange.

"American Bitch."

"Japanese Karen."

"See? You two had nicknames for each other already! I'm jealous!"

"U-Uhhh..." Ryota tried to speak. He was clearly getting left out of place with Mary and Yumeko getting along with the new student. "Where should we eat?"

"Hmmm... Where should be?" Yumeko asked the three.

"I have nothing in mind?" said Ryota awkwardly.

"How about you, Saotome-san?" Yumeko asked Mary.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe ask the American Bitch instead," Mary answered, still annoyed that she had to spend her lunch with the new student.

"Good thing you asked me!" Tamara is delighted that she was asked where they should eat lunch. "Let's eat at McDonald's!"

"McDonald's?" Yumeko, Mary, and Ryota asked her in chorus.

"Yep! The number one fast-food chain in America!" she cheerfully replied. "I think I saw one on my way here earlier so, let's eat there--and don't worry, my treat!"