Chapter 26: Thank God The President Isn't Here

(A/N: I've waited months just to write this specific chapter lol. As I have said in the previous one, there will be a minor crossover in this chapter. Anime characters from two anime shows will appear here. Also, they will be singing the full versions of their song. Happy Reading!)

♣️♠️♥️♦️

"Have you seen Tammy-san today?" Ryota asked.

"If that bitch stands us up, I swear—"

"Relax, Mary-san. We'll see her," Yumeko reassured.

"Do you know where she is, Tsubomi-senpai? You two are closer than anyone of us," Itsuki asked Nanami worriedly.

"H-huh? I don't know where she is," Nanami replied.

They are all seated to watch Yumemi's show with Tamara. If it wasn't for Itsuki's connections they won't be here. She managed to bribe five of Yumemi's fans to sell their tickets to them.

However, they haven't seen Tamara today. They tried to check up on her during lunch but her classmate said that she was absent. They are worried that Tamara might not attend the show.

"Look! The show's starting!"

"She better be there."

"Welcome to... Top Idol Championship: Battle of the Stars!" the host announced.

Just after that, Yumemi appeared on stage wearing her idol outfit. She waves to her fans and they cheered for her. Tamara is nowhere to be seen.

The host explains the game mechanics. Yumemi and Tamara will be playing a variety of mini-games. For each game a player won, they'll put their mark on the tic-tac-toe board on the screen. Yumemi's mark is a flower while Tamara's mark is an olive fruit. The first one to line up their marks vertically, horizontally, or diagonally wins the gamble. The prize is 50 million yen and the winner takes all.

"That's it!" Mary shouted and brings out her phone. "I'm calling that bitch!"

Calling... The Bitch from America

[Yo—]

"Where the fuck are you?!" she yelled on her phone.

[...Missed me already?]

"Your classmates said you're absent today for fuck's sake!"

[So? I'm preparing for the show—]

"The show's starting, you dumbass!"

[Chill—]

"Get your fucking ass over there or I'll find wherever the fuck you are and drag your fucking ass on stage!" she yelled on the phone and end it. She hides her phone and crosses her arms.

"That was harsh," Itsuki commented.

"I was being nice," Mary replied as she watch the show in front of her.

Being alone on the stage, Yumemi rolled the large dice to determine what game are they going to play first.

"Its Game 4! All-Out Group Singing Contest!" the host announced. "The players will sing a song together with their own chosen guest singing group!"

"And for the fairness of the game, the players will roll the dice again to determine which fan will install a singing grading app. Whoever player got the highest score wins the mini-game!" the host explained. "We are now calling our players on stage to roll the dice. Tammy Edwards-sama, we are calling you on stage. Please come immediately."

The whole crowd waited for a few minutes but Tamara didn't appear. "Second call for Tammy Edwards-sama. We are calling you on stage. Please come immediately."