Chapter 36: I Screwed Up Big Time, Don't I?

♣️♠️♦️♥️

"Another Martini please," Tamara requested. "A perfect one."

The bartender glared at her. It is her 15th drink of the night and she hasn't paid her tab yet.

"What's with the dirty look, huh?" she asked the bartender. "You have a problem with me?"

"Drunk ass motherfucker."

"What did you just fucking say to me?!" Tamara shouted at him and stands up from her seat. She's starting to get everyone's attention inside the bar.

"You're drunk."

"That's not what you said earlier!" she argued. "C'mmon! Say it in front of my face, you fucking bastard!"

Suddenly, a girl bartender intervenes in the starting altercation between Tamara and the other bartender. She pushes the other bartender away and smiled at their angry customer.

"I ain't paid enough to deal with this kind of shit," said the other bartender and left.

"Good day, Ma'am. What can I get you?" the girl bartender asked her calmly but got ignored.

"Come back here you fucking bastard!" Tamara continued to yell at him.

"You're angry because I ain't paying my tab yet?! Then take this!" She takes out all of her money from her wallet and throws it all over the bar stand. "Get back here and say it in front of my fucking face, you fucking bastard! Fuck you!"

Two bouncers soon start to walk towards the bar stand but the girl bartender quickly gestures to them that she can handle it by herself and dismiss them.

The girl bartender picks up Tamara's money all over the place and stacks it on top of the table. She puts an empty beer mug on top of the cash and smiles at the angry customer in front of her.

"So, what can I get you, Ma'am?" she asked.

"A perfect martini."

"Sorry?"

Tamara chuckled. "You're new here, aren't you?"

"It's my first day today so, yes," the girl bartender answered. "Do you mind telling me how to create a perfect martini?"

"That would be 1000 yen."

The girl bartender giggled. "The tables have turned, isn't it?"

"You asked for it."

"The drink is on me," the girl bartender offered. "Can I get the recipe for the perfect martini now?"

"You might want to take notes on that."

The girl bartender gets a notepad and a pen from her pocket. "I'm listening."

"Two ounces of gin, one and a half ounces of sweet vermouth, one and a half ounces of dry vermouth, and a skewer of three small olives on top," she explained.

"Noted!"

The girl bartender starts to make Tamara's drink. A few moments later, she slides a martini glass towards her which she drinks quickly.

"Not bad," Tamara commented. "I'll take another one."

"That's on you now."

"Just put it in my tab."

"So," the girl bartender began. "I'm sorry about my co-worker earlier," she apologized. "He's like that to everyone."

"Well he needs to change professions if he wants to be a jerk," Tamara told her. "Or maybe not be rude in the first place."