Chapter 41: Truth or Dare!

♣️♠️♦️♥️

Everyone looked at the Student Council Beautification President that had just arrived at Tamara's house together with Itsuki.

"What the hell is she doing here?!" Mary yelled at Itsuki.

"I had no choice!" Itsuki defended. "She threatened me with a gun if I didn't let her follow me!" 

"Yumeko!" Midari called Yumeko. Her eyes turned into a heart shape as soon as she laid eyes on the black-haired girl which resulted in the latter frowning at her. "I have been looking for you everywhere!"

"Let's gamble!"

"Nope."

"We're playing a different game this time!"

"Nope."

"Please!"

"Nope."

While everyone's attention is on Yumeko doing her best to ignore Midari, Tamara's eyes are fixated on something else.

"Pikachu..." Tamara muttered under her breath and stared at the dress that her friend is wearing. She made a beeline towards her and checks the tag on the back of the dress.

"Hey!"

She cannot be mistaken. It is the same dress that belongs to her parental figure back in the US. The same parental figure who left her to live with the Edwards family without even saying goodbye.

A sudden feeling of intense anger surges up inside her.

"Why the fuck are you wearing this?" she asked the blonde-haired girl in a scary voice. A scary voice that is terrifying enough to make a shiver ran down her friend's spine.

"I..." Mary mumbled. She's struggling to breathe due to Tamara pulling the back of the dress she is wearing.

"ANSWER ME!"

"I-It's my idea, Tammy-san," Yumeko interfered. She takes away her friend's hands from the dress and tries to calm her down. Ryota then takes Mary away from them in order for her to catch her breath. "You were so drunk yesterday that you throw up on Mary-san's clothes. She doesn't have spare clothes, and neither do we, so we decided to search your closet for one."

"You know what? This is all your fault!" Mary shouted at Tamara. "I'm not gonna wear this ugly dress if your drunk ass didn't throw up on my uniform! You should be thankful we took care of you while you were drunk because who knows what would happen to you if we weren't there!"

Tamara drops her hand that is holding the bedside lamp before running her free hand onto her hair. She then took a deep breath before speaking again.

"You could've just checked the dresser on the side of the closet," she told them and sighed. "Argh! Just take that off, will you?!"

Tamara cursed under her breath before storming back inside her bedroom. A few moments later, she left the room with a striped knit sweater and black trousers on her hands.

"Gather around," she ordered everyone while extending her hand that holds the clothes towards the half-open door of her bathroom.

"But—"

"My house, my rules," Tamara glared at Sayaka when the latter tried to argue with her.

Everyone gathers around the living room and forms a circle. Tamara glared at them one by one while waiting for Mary to change her clothes and join them.

"I've brought some food! Hehe," Itsuki announced awkwardly, finally breaking the awkward silence that surrounds them. All of them watch the short-haired girl lay down the food that she brought to the center of the circle.