Author's Note

I do not own any of the characters of the anime and manga Kakegurui except the main character (Tamara Edwards) and other original characters I'll make throughout the story. All pictures and videos that I'll feature in this story were not mine either (unless I created some official art of my original characters and other characters on my own).

Expect grammatical and typographical errors since English is not my first language. It is my first time writing fanfiction.

For those who have read the first few chapters of this story that I published a month ago, my apologies for unpublishing it. I spent a whole month revising the plot that I made for this story. Also, Yumeko will be included in this story now.

Lastly, I wrote this in the story description but I'll repeat it here again.

This story includes mature themes such as strong or offensive language, discriminatory themes/language, sex, violence, alcohol abuse, mental health issues, suicide, and other traumatic themes.

If you are sensitive and uncomfortable with the mature themes written above, please don't continue to read further than this part. For those who will continue to read this story, please read at your own risk.