Chapter 25: Ah Shit, Here We Go Again

♣️♠️♥️♦️

"Are you always 'this' silent?" Tamara began.

They are now watching the horror movie classic "Psycho" in the living room since there is still time before 10pm.

"I mean, you probably have something interesting to talk about you know?"

"Just watch the damn film!" Sayaka shouted.

Tamara rolled her eyes at her and crosses her arms. She pouted and tries to watch the film in silence.

"Pfft..." she laughed which made the other girl look at her.

The tv is now playing the iconic shower scene of the film.

"What's so funny about someone getting killed?" Sayaka asked.

"I mean looked at that," Tamara pointed to the tv. "Who kills someone in a fucking shower?"

"The killer could've just hit her with a blunt object, tie them up, and then do whatever they want to do with her," she explained. "They could get caught easily by all the shoutings that woman had made."

Sayaka's eyes widened from hearing what Tamara had just said. For her, it is not something a normal person would say to someone they're talking to.

"H-how did you know that?" she asked, trying not to act scared.

"Let's just say that I'm good at tying people up," she said and winked at her.

The wink made the purple-haired secretary more scared than ever and decided to watch the film in silence.

A few moments later, Tamara spoke again.

"I have a skeleton in my closet. Wanna see?" she whispered to Sayaka's ear and made her jump out off the couch.

"What?" Tamara asked confusedly. "You don't have something interesting to talk about so I talked about mine."

Sayaka draws her taser and points it at the girl sitting on the couch.

"Stay back or I'll taser you!"

"Ah shit, here we go again," Tamara muttered. "What's your reason this time?"

"Y-You're a serial killer!" she yelled. "Y-You said you're good at tying people up and that you have skeletons in your closet!"

"Because it is true!" Tamara defended and stands up. "I'll show you."

Sayaka followed her inside the bedroom while pointing her taser at her. When they reach the bedroom, a picture frame on the bedside table catches her attention.

It was a photo of a quite chubby and younger Tamara, sometime around elementary school days, hugging two other children while an adult woman was standing on the side. She distinguished herself from the others due to her notable beauty mark near her left eye. In the picture, Tamara was wearing a tree costume while the rest are wearing formal attire. Sayaka assumed that it must be a school play where Tamara was playing a tree and the three other people in the picture are there to watch her. She also noticed how happy little Tamara was in the picture.