Chapter 8: WHERE'S THAT BITCH?!

♣️♠️♥️♦️

"WHERE'S THAT BITCH?!"

Mary kicked the Student Council Office door open and surprises everyone inside. Her veins popped out of her forehead and breathing intensely. Still clenching Tamara's lifeplan in her hand, she marches inside and stops in front of Runa Yomozuki, the head of the Election Committee, who is playing a game on her handheld game console.

"H-Hey you are not--" Sayaka tried to stop Mary but she ended up getting pushed by her to the side.

Mary slammed Tamara's lifeplan on the long desk causing the junk foods spatter all over the table. She then grab Runa on the collar of her jacket. "WHERE IS SHE?!" she yelled at her.

"Chill. Chill. You know that your debt will further sink if you continue to do this, right?" Runa told her. Mary grunted and released her anyway.

"Where's that bitch Kirari?" Mary asked her, calmly. Her heart is still pounding but she is trying her best to calm down. She needs to control her temper or else her 500 million debt will further sink.

"Don't you dare disrespect Kaichou!" Sayaka shouted as she walked toward Mary. "She's not here so you can leave."

"What's with the commotion here?"

Runa, Sayaka, and Mary all turned to see the Student Council President, together with the Student Council Vice-President standing near the open door. The Student Council President's arms were crossed and she was looking directly at Mary.

"K-Kaichou!" Sayaka called her as she walked to her side. "It was Mary Saotome from 2nd year Hana Class. She wanted to see you and become hostile to Yomozuki-san when she doesn't see you around."

"Is that so?" the Student Council President smirked. "Leave us two alone."

Sayaka hesitates but followed the Student Council President's order anyway. Together with Runa and the Student Council Vice President, they left the Student Council Office.

"Have a seat," the President politely told Mary and pointed to the couch near her. Mary scoffed; she get Tamara's lifeplan from the table and sit on the couch.

"So..." The Student Council President get the nearest chair and dragged it in front of Mary. She sits on it and put her right hand on to her chin. "What's supposed to be the problem here?"

"This!" Mary showed her Tamara's lifeplan. "After what happened last year, you still make lifeplans for this old hag?!"

"I see no problem here," she blatantly told her. "It's not your lifeplan anyway."

"Hideyoki Fukuda..." Mary muttered, remembering something that happened in her past that involves that name. She clenched her fist, she was trying her best not to strangle the girl in front of her out of hatred. "This old hag... After what she did to Tsuzura..."

"So, it's not about Tammy Edwards," she said, finally understanding where Mary's anger was coming from. "It's about that friend of yours from last year." She stood up from her chair and approach Mary.

"You bitch! It's all your fault--" Mary was interrupted when the Student Council President grabbed her chin. Her eyes widened and cold sweat started to form on her forehead.

"My fault?" she repeated. "Tell me..." she leaned towards her face and do her 'knee thing' to her so she can't escape. She wanted Mary to hear what she was about to say word-for-word.

"Who made a side deal with that man in the first place?"

Mary went silent and can't breathe. Those words are circling inside her mind. The Student Council President stares at her for a couple of seconds and releases her. Mary gasps for air as soon as the Student Council President lets go of her.