Chapter 20: The Star-Eyed Bitch!

♣️♠️♥️♦️

"I'm Amane Murasame," the village leader introduced to Tamara and offered his hand. "I'm delighted to finally make your acquaintance, Miss Tammy Edwards."

Tamara leans closer to Yumeko to whisper something. "He really looks like those charismatic cult leaders in movies," she whispered to her while in the presence of Amane. "But he's hot tho."

"Same," Tamara replied and shook his hand. "We heard you beat Onion Rings in a gamble and that you would like us to visit your village inside the school so here we are."

"Yes, I had beaten her in a gamble years ago but that's not the reason I invite you to visit our Village," he said and looked at Jueri.

"Kyuu Nitobe told us that the Student Council is now making a move against the people who disrupt the Academy without the permission of the Student Council President who's away for a while now. It is you two, Jabami-san and Edwards-san. They, particularly Yumemite-sama and Manyuda-sama, are making a move against the two of you," Jueri reported.

Yumeko and Tamara looked at each other before looking back at Jueri, confused. "I know that Manyuda is Rukawa keeping a low profile here but who the fuck is Yumemite?"

"You didn't know Yumemi Yumemite?!" Mary asked Tamara.

"But one of her videos got viral in the US!" Itsuki added.

"Do you think I'll ask if I know who the fuck she is?" Tamara responded sarcastically.

"Yumemi-san... She's the Student Council's Head of Public Relations..." Ryota explained with his eyes full of admiration. "She's the one with the pink hair styled in two ponytails... She's also a part-time idol."

"Oh! I remember her! She's the one with the world's greatest name!" Tamara remembered. "The Star-Eyed Bitch!"

"Why are you telling us about this?" Yumeko asked them.

"Yumemite-san is aiming to defeat Edwards-san while Manyuda-san is aiming to defeat Jabami-san," Jueri started and took a step back to give way to Amane.

"We would like to invite you and your friends to join the village in exchange for defeating the Student Council without the use of gambling," Amane offered. "Together, we can dethrone the Student Council and free everyone from their tyrannical rule."

"Nope," Tamara declined with a huge smile on her face.

"WHAT?!" her friends chorused except for Yumeko.

"I said no," she repeated. "We came here to know how you defeat Onion Rings in a gamble and this is what we get?"

"Y-Yumeko!" Ryota approached Yumeko. "You'll not decline like Edwards-san right?"

"I'm sorry but I'm with Tammy-san, I decline too," Yumeko apologized. "I came here to gamble with the person who defeated the Student Council President."

"I... don't gamble anymore," Amane revealed. "It won't save anything."

"How boring..." Yumeko commented.

"The Student Council President is a monster. Anyone who can defeat her is the same monster as she is. Even if they defeated her, the winner will remain a monster. That's why I don't want to gamble anymore. I can't bet."

All of them turned their head to Tamara who chuckled at what Amane had just said. "And you call yourself the leader of this so-called 'Village' of yours?"

"You promised them you'll save them all but won't even take a risk to defeat the person who torments them." She walks closer to Amane. "Now that I'm thinking about it, you really are a fake leader who gives their members false hope of salvation."