Chapter 15: What's Your Story, Tammy Edwards?

♣️♠️♥️♦️

"Still no reply yet?" Sayaka said as she slumped over her table. "Is it that hard for American Schools to respond in a simple email?"

It's been a week since the Student Council President left her a task to do a background check for Yumeko Jabami and Tammy Edwards. She was finished doing a background check for Yumeko since she lives in Japan but the same case can't be applied to Tammy Edwards. It's been a week too when she emailed the latter's school in the US to ask about their former student but until now, she still doesn't get a response from them.

Sayaka takes her work seriously so she's furious when she does little to no progress on the given task to her. She doesn't want to disappoint the Student Council President. She wants her to be the President's number 1.

"Americans, Tch! What's wrong with you people?!" she blurted out of frustration.

"Sandy Hills High School..." she murmured as she typed the school name on her phone.

"Ranks 23rd on the Top Public High Schools in the US but admits a violent drunkard in their school?" she asked herself.

She can't believe that a high-ranking school in the US will admit someone like Tammy Edwards who she thinks is unqualified to be accepted in a school like that. She admits that when she saw the latter's records when she was still applying for their school that she was impressed they got high grades. High grades that can almost be as high as hers. It's one of three reasons they admit her into the Academy despite having their classes started one and a half months ago, the other two reasons are that she donated a large amount of money to the academy and that the President told her so.

She's expecting her to be a taller version of Yumeko Jabami but she's not. She's the total opposite. She doesn't look like the outstanding student her high grades wanted to imply. For her, Tammy Edwards is nothing but a crazy violent maniac who doesn't think before she does something.

She broke every single rule the Academy has within a week after she got admitted. The girl even had the nerve to taser her, the third high-ranking officer in the whole academy, with her own taser. She has caused more chaos than the 'snake' in their paradise. She doubt her 'high grades' and she had to know how she got accepted to a top-tier high school and of course; to get an explanation why she got expelled from the same high school before. She copied the contact number written on the school's official website and called it.

"I swear... If they didn't pick this one up... I'm gonna-"

[Sandy Hills High School. This is Susan, how can I help you?]

Sayaka was shocked when the school actually answered her. They answer her phone call almost immediately and yet she can't get a single response from them from her emails.

[Hello?]

"U-Uhmm... Good evening," she stuttered and put a forced smile on her face.

[Yes. Good morning, Ma'am. How can I help you?]