Chapter 11: Was it you?

♣️♠️♥️♦️

As soon as she got home, Tamara goes directly to her room to change clothes. She then goes to the kitchen to cook her dinner with the fresh ingredients she bought in her way home and make some fresh martinis. After that she put her newly cooked beef stroganoff and martini shaker into the dining table and begin to eat. Her life has been like this for nearly 10 months now. Living independently and not relying to anyone other than herself.

After she finish eating her dinner, she goes to her bedroom and calls someone with her phone.

[Tammy. I was about to call you after work.]

"Well you don't need to," she said to the person on other line.

[I suppose so. How's your first week on your new school?]

"So far, so good."

[Oh, really?]

"Yeah, I made two friends on my first day, one of my second day, and I think one earlier-don't touch that lamp, Bob."

[That's good to hear- Wait... who's Bob?]

"A friend of mine," she told the person on the other line and turn off her bedside lamp. "Now I have a business proposal to you." she added and walk towards her large wall mirror.

It may seem an ordinary in a single glance but it's not. Tamara opens the wall mirror where a keyhole is place beneath it. She opened the secret compartment beneath the mirror with a key and reveal a circular crime board.

[Why do I have a strange feeling about this?]

She gets her leather flask that she brings anywhere she goes. She opens a small gap between the flask and its leather cover to get a very tiny zip bag inside of it. A zip bag that contains a memory card.

"Just think of it as an opportunity to climb up your ranks in the FBI," she said in a very serious tone.

[I thought we have talked about this thing? I thought you have already moved on-]

"I will not move on until I get the justice they deserve!" she shouted and look at each one of the pictures posted in her crime board. "I want them all to rot in jail. All of them."

[Tamara...]

"Remember how I help you catch those notorious criminals in exchange of letting me live freely in Vegas? It's just the same with my business proposal this time. The only difference is that we are not taking down a couple most wanted people on your list but instead...We are taking down a whole clan of bad people. Very bad people."

Tamara played with the memory card in her hand while still looking at the informations pasted and written in the crime board in front of her.

"You arrest them with the evidences I'll give you once I have gathered enough and you'll get that job promotion from your precious FBI."

[F-fine... I just hope you have think about this thing over and over again before your so called 'business proposal' to me. I don't want you making decisions that you'll regret later on.]

"I'm past that phase and made a plan already."

[Okay... And how do you plan to gather those evidences that you need?]

"Oh that?" Tamara smirked and looked at the two pictures pasted on her crime board. It's a picture of the Hyakkaou Private Academy and its 105th Student Council President, Kirari Momobami.

"Consider it as a work in progress."

---

"The Election Committee would be here in any minute," Mary told Nanami while looking at the two people lying on the floor. "You should get going now," she said and left.