Chapter 5: Look at Little Raclette Junior, Gonna Cry?

♣️♠️♥️♦️

"Ayo! Ryota!" Tamara called as she saw Ryota from the crowd of students walking towards the main entrance.

"Edwards-san! Y-you're here!" Ryota stuttered, not expecting to see hee this early.

"Of course, I'm here. I study here since yesterday," she said and catches up with him. "Also, aren't we like bros yet? I was basically with you, Yumeko and Pikachu the whole time yesterday, well except for the part I attend a different class with yours."

"I g-guess so, Edwards-san."

"Just call me Tammy and remove the formalities already."

"O-okay, Tammy."

"Good!" she looked at Ryota and noticed that Yumeko's not around. "So, where's your girlfriend?"

"G-girlfriend?!" Ryota stuttered and his cheeks started to turn red. He was obviously shocked by what she have asked him.

"Suzui-san! Tammy-san!"

Right that instant, Yumeko called them from the school entrance. She waved her hands and catches up with the two.

"Thank you for waiting for me."

"I-It's alright, Yumeko."

"Yo Yumeko!" Tamara greeted her as soon as she catches up with them. "Wazzup?"

"I'm fine, Tammy-san! How about you?"

"I'm still breathing so... Pretty normal, I guess?"

Suddenly, three girls are running towards them. It's the three bullies from yesterday. "E-ed-" they tried to call Tamara but they stop out of fear when they saw her glaring at them. They shift their eyes to Yumeko and Ryota standing next to her. "Jabami-san, Suzui-san!"

"Anzu-san, Aruka-san, Midori-san, what are you doing here?" Ryota asked but they ignored him.

"Jabami-san, there's something you would like to see!" Midori said happily, still ignoring the two people with her as if hey were not there.

"What is it Midori-san?" Yumeko asked them, looking concerned.

"Follow us."

Tamara, Yumeko, and Ryota quickly followed the three to the 2nd Year Hana classroom. There, they find everyone forming a circle near a desk. The three girls guides the three through the crowd of students to find Mary, silently looking at her desk where derogatory words are scribbled. There's also a broken doll at the top of the desk that resembles her.

"What in the fuckery is this?" Tamara commented while looking at Mary's desk.

"Worthless...Retard...Scum... Flat chest--Ha! That we can agree on!"

"YOU!" Mary shouted and showed her housepet tag. The tag now displays a lower number than yesterday. "THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"I missed the part where that's my problem," Tamara replied. She did what she can for her but she refused it.

"C'mmon put your collar on!"

"If you break the rules, you'll go even farther into debt!"

"Mitten! Mitten! Mitten!"

"GOD DAMMIT!" Mary angrily put back her housepet tag.

Tamara felt guilty knowing that shen was the one who put Mary into a lower housepet rank but at the same time, she think that she deserved it for being mean to her. However, she also think that Mary is not a bad person and only acted like a mean girl due to some reasons she don't know based on her observations of her during her gamble against Yumeko yesterday.