Chapter 1

"LEXIE! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE TO SCHOOL FOR GOD SAKE!" Axel shouts from the doorway of their apartment waiting for his twin sister. They live in an apartment with just the two of them.

Yes, they're 15 years old but they've been staying by themselves since they were 12 years old courtesy of Kimberly, their case worker and Anna Harrington their music teacher when they were 10 years old at school. There's gonna be some back story about how that happened and Alexa didn't like to go down trip to a memory lane.

"Please god tell me why do I agree to go to school" Alexa walk out of her bedroom and go to her twin brother

"Because it's important and you promise Mother Anna and Kimberly to go to school this week without ditching" Axel stated and kissed Alexa head and locked the door and made their way to school.

When the twins were 10 years old, they were in foster care of some couples. And one thing led to another, there's some accident and Kimberly and Anna made the decision to agree to get them out of foster care and be under their guardian until they reached their legal age.

Since that accident, Alexa is not the same little girl anymore. She loses hope on the idea of a 'happy family'. She doesn't trust adults except for Kimberly, who is like a big sister to them and Anna Harrington or sometimes they call her mother Anna because she's their mother figure in their life.

Axel and Alexa started to work part-time when they are 10 years old like babysitting, work at the restaurant to clean the dishes until Anna oldest, Joshua took them into modeling world and since then they've got loads of paycheck and made the decision to buy an apartment for them to live instead of live in between Kimberly and Anna. Though, it has some argument for a moment because the adults didn't want them to live by themselves but Alexa has this lucky charm called puppy dog eyes. No one could say no but another reason of that is Kim and Anna believe on Axel and Alexa to take care of themselves

The twins live not too far away from Kimberly and Anna. They still come by every day to watch over the twins about their wellbeing and their fridge to make sure it's full with food.

Axel and Alexa got into private school through scholarships when they were 13 years old. Axel and Alexa are smart, genius and also talented as hell. They join ice-hockey, Axel in Soccer and they both are in the theater club at school. But Alexa is lazy ass to go to school because as she quotes 'there's too much kids there'

Yeah, she doesn't like to socialize with people other than her twin brother. Her inner circle only has Axel, Brian (15) and Noah (16- Anna's son) also Kimberly and The Harrington's family. Same with Axel.

Axel has blue eyes that makes all the girls fall in love, brown hair and perfect features as hell.

Alexa has green eyes, dirty blonde hair and also perfect features that make all the boys go crazy. Unfortunately, Alexa is not like her twin brother. She doesn't invest in this love thingy. She doesn't trust anyone at all. And she doesn't like to waste her time knowing people. Commitment issues. Not her things

-/-

Lucky for the twins, the school is only 15 minutes away from their apartment. They just walk to the school every morning.

And also, today, Axel and Alexa have competition for today. Axel and Alexa are in one team on Ice-Hockey. They are the best pair that the coach always praised. When these two team up on their game, there's no way the other team will win.

It's after lunch right now and Axel and Alexa have Music class for today. One thing they love the most at school other than gym class.

They were chatting with Noah and Brian while waiting for their teacher until suddenly the teacher who just came in made the four of them shocked. It is not the person they expected. It's Noah's mother. Anna.