Chapter 27

After having dinner with The Harrington's,

The Johansson- Evans family then goes back to their home after bidding their goodbye.

The situation is rather awkward for the parents of the twins after Anna tells them the news about their departure to London is in 2 weeks and the twins will be there for the next 3 months.

Alexa has made up her mind that she'll go to London. She wants to go to London because this is her dream to be there on Broadway but this is also her chance to fix things with her Mama.

Maybe being away from Mama will make her realize something.

Probably.

Making Alexa realize how much she missed her Mama and she needs her Mama with her.

Ultimately, she knows that she needs Scarlett but she'll never feel it if she's in her situation right now.

And maybe, the same things will happen with Scarlett and maybe they can fix things between them.

Once they have arrived at their home, Alexa is about to go upstairs to her cave when Chris and Scarlett call the kids to sit in the living room because they have something to discuss.

Axel and Alexa glance at each other as they know what these conversations are gonna be about.

"You really wanna go there?" Scarlett asks after taking a big deep breath

"It's Lexie's dream to be on Broadway and you know that wherever Lex's go, I'll follow her" Axel answered, knowing Alexa would not say a thing unless it's a nod or shaking her head as a no.

Now, this just makes it harder for the parents when they know that this is their daughter's dream to be there. They can't be in the way for that. They want the kids to achieve their dreams.

They want to be the supportive parents ever for the kids.

So, of course, after a while of staring into each other's eyes, the parents reluctantly nodded their heads. They understand why and maybe, maybe, it'll be good for the kids to focus on their passion to distract them from spiraling.

Even if that means that they're gonna be away from each other for 3 months.

And oh god, not to mention their 15th birthday is in 3 months too.

"So, that settled" Scarlett started. "Your Mimi- my mom and the rest of the family are gonna be here tomorrow. We're gonna have family day tomorrow" Mama finishes, rather nervous that the twins noticed.

Alexa and Axel just stand there, eye wide and in disbelief, shocked too, staring at their Mama.

Sure, they know that of course both of their parents have family and it's gonna be a lie if they haven't thought of meeting them but with everything that's happening right now?

"Your Mimi is so determined in wanting things to go her way. She would come way sooner but your dad and I want you both to settle down first" Scarlett explained

"And now, your Mimi said she's been waiting for too long. So, she bought tickets here even before she called us" Chris added

Alexa and Axel just nodded their heads.

Mimi sounds lovely by the sounds of how their parents described her. And their parents are definitely scared of Mimi too by the sounds of it.

"Okay" Alexa said, and managed to make both of her parents snap their heads in her direction in surprise.

Surprised at her easily agreeing with it.

But nevertheless, the parents just nodded their heads gratefully and feel relieved that at least she's communicating.