Chapter 23

"Alexa this will be longer if you don't start talking" Scarlett said, running out of patience

"What will you even do if I tell you? Start pitying me?" Alexa said, snapped.

"I'm sorry Mrs Brown but if you wanna expel me, expel me. I don't care. I really did start attacking her. I slapped her in the face"

Then, Alexa goes standing up from her seat and leaves. She can't be in that room anymore. Feeling suffocated mentally and physically. 

"Alexa!"

"Lexie, wait!"

Everyone called her but she just walked straight out of the office and did not turn back when they called her. Axel has gone chasing her as he didn't want to leave her all alone. He really had enough of leaving her alone for even a few minutes. So, no. He won't take the risk anymore. Oh boy the separation anxiety is starting to kick in back.

"She's not getting expelled. We're actually working on the CCTV near the table where Alexa and Jessica were. Until we find out everything that happened, both of them will be in detention for next week" Mrs. Brown informs the parents. Jessica won't even tell them and they have to use the CCTV for it.

"You guys can be dismissed and bring your kids home," Mrs. Brown added.

Both parents say their thank you and bid their goodbye to the principal.

-/-

Scarlett has signed twins out from school and they are now on their way to the set as Scarlett and Lizzie still have filming going on.

Alexa's nose has stopped bleeding much to their relief but Alexa still didn't talk to them. They really are worried because if it involves Jessica, it is not good at all. They have learned their lesson the first time it happened.

"Baby, I need you to talk to me. I need to know what she does to you Alexa till she makes you attack her first" Scarlett said once the twins were settled in the trailer. Lizzie has gone to give the family some privacies.

"What makes you think that she says something? How are you so sure that I won't slap her in the face out of nowhere?" Alexa sass. She's really pushing this.

"Because I know you, Alexa! I know that you won't attack her if she doesn't bother you! Believe it or not you're my daughter and I know my daughter very well!" Scarlett said, pissed off.

Alexa just scoffed

"You know me? So tell me what I wanted to be when I was 7? Tell me what is the one thing that I'm scared of?" Alexa challenges her mother

Scarlett immediately shut her mouth. She didn't know that at all. She knows what Rose wants to be, she knows the thing that Rose is scared of but she doesn't know about Alexa.

"I want to open my own orphanage, I want to give a life for the kids who have the same fate as mine, being abandoned from their parents, I want them to live a life to their fullest. I don't want any of the kids to go through what I've been through. One thing that I'm scared of? Is that I don't want to actually meet my mother because I can't go through the same heartbreak or even worse of the heartbreak I've ever felt. I don't want it. But hey, when does the universe seem to listen to me right? They always be like 'Oh, poor Alexa. But let's get her to meet her mother and let her mother trick her that she actually loves her and then break her all over again' Right?" Alexa states.

Alexa tears started to cascade down to her cheeks as she didn't realize it.

When Alexa realizes that she was crying, she wipes the tears angrily with her sleeve. Don't need to be weak right now. No one deserved to watch her like this. Especially Scarlett. No. Nope.