Chapter 32

It has already been a month into the training and dance choreographing for Alexa and others. Somehow it is exhausting because of the change of weather and different time zones.

Also, getting to know new people in life.

That's the most exhausting thing in Alexa's life right now.

New people.

She had to make contacts with them because in order to be a great team, they have to acknowledge each other.

And they are all 15 years old. 20 people of 15 years old.

But what she didn't expect is that they bonded beautifully over the weeks! They've become friends. Well except for that Corey guy.

Alexa learns it in the easy way that she hates him with passion. Apparently Axel and the others too because Corey is too arrogant and he is actually resenting the twins because they've got the main lead characters and not him.

Well it's their play, so who's better to get the character than the person itself. They have studied their own characters for months now and they know better how to act it out.

But of course, Anna has to warn the kids to remain civil because they are a team. They can't let it jeopardize the others.

But Anna also knows the minute Corey is being too much, he's out of the team almost immediately. Anna did not want to backtrack Alexa's mental health because they've got another 'Jesy' here.

And also, Harry.

Harry and Alexa have been two peas in a pod ever since their first reunion. Harry has come up to Alexa with the most sheepish smile and Alexa just huffed out a laugh while playfully rolling her eyes and hugging him tightly.

So now, they are all spending most of their time in the theater hall, practicing and everything. They are doing Musical Theater. Meaning they'll be dancing, singing and acting. It's a lot of work.

"As we've been told, we'll get to meet the adult cast of our play today! They have been practicing and everything by themselves because they are professionals" Miss James started.

"Though, no matter how professional you are, you still have to commit in the practice and rehearsal with others. They can't be with us from the beginning because they have their own job. They are actors so you gotta learn a lot from them. Grab this opportunity while you still can, alright kiddos?" Anna added

The kids seems eager to know who it was because they haven't mention it at all and now knowing that the adults cast is also actors, this just makes them excited to know who

"So these are the people who are gonna take our job in the next few years huh?"

The adults cast greetings as they make their appearance to the kids.

It is Elizabeth Olsen, Tom Hiddleston and Gwyneth Paltrow

Now, the kids are shocked obviously but they aren't shocked because of Lizzie, Hiddleston and Gwyneth so much. They are shocked because they knew the twins and the adults cast know each other because they are pretty much filming with their parents right now.

Alexa and Axel just stared at them with eyes wide open and jaws dropped.

"You didn't tell us about this when we say we got into the West End Musical Theater program last month" Alexa said accusingly, breaking out in surprise.

Lizzie, Hiddleston and Gwyneth just grins mischievously at her along with Anna. OH! She knew too!

"Wow Anna!" Axel said in bewilderment and the adults just chuckled at the twins' shock.