Chapter 19

And just like what Axel told everyone on what to expect on Alexa. Alexa didn't even talk or look at them at all. Including Axel himself, which she never did before.

Alexa spent most of her day lying on bed, not doing anything in particular except from staring into the blank wall blankly.

Lizzie has tried to get her out of the bed, go eating and trying to get her to talk. But none of that worked. Everyone has tried it. Anna and Kimmy also tried it but nothing seems to be working and they know since then, this will be a long, rough journey for everyone including Alexa to heal whatever has been damaged.

Scarlett? She's the one person that Alexa didn't even acknowledge at all. Like Alexa said before, she's hurting, she's not mad. She's just in pain. She can't stop loving her mother no matter what ever she tries too but she genuinely can't.

But Scarlett never once tried to even in the slightest to give up. She really wants to fix this. Fixes her messes that she caused.

Unfortunately, it's Monday today which means, school day. Alexa has given the clearance to not go to school because Chris already discussed this with Mrs. Brown about it. She could always do online classes so that she wouldn't miss out on the final semester test.

After being locked up herself in her room for 2 days, Chris and Axel kinda surprised seeing Alexa dressed up with her school uniform ready to go. Alexa hasn't eaten anything since theater day. It's concerning everyone but they can't do anything about it.

When they got to school, Chris had to be back to set for filming. He has sent a text message to Anna to keep an eye on Alexa because she's at school and has been informing her about Alexa's eating. Anna replied that she'll do what she can to make her eat.

-/-

So far, her entire day at school is great. She doesn't talk though but she was glad that no one talked to her either. They know she's not in 'mood' and decided to leave her alone. Axel, Brian and Noah still keep a close eye on her.

At lunch, Anna dragged Alexa and the boys to her office room and begged Alexa to eat a little something. But Alexa didn't even look at Anna or even anyone in the slightest. She was in her 'mute' phase. When Anna didn't get any response from her, Alexa could hear the concern sigh from Anna.

She pushes everyone away in her life, shutting them down. Including the person that helped her 5 years ago, 4 years ago. Anna knows this is not gonna be like what had happened 4 years ago. Alexa recovery will be tough on everyone. But she didn't expect to be this tough.

Anna just dismissed them when the bell rings indicating that the lunchtime is over and back to the class. The boys have eaten already with Anna early. They were hoping Alexa would join but seeing Alexa keep her emotionless face, yeah, even Anna couldn't get her to eat.

Alexa was now at her locker gathering her things for her next class when someone or more specifically a senior came to her.

"Hey, Alexa, the hot stuff from the theater, right?" Alexa know this stupid dipshit. Brandon Quill. Senior at school. Alexa could easily shrug him off but this fucker touching her body and she wasn't fond about this

"Do you have a boyfriend? Because you're a hot babe. With that body, whoever got you is so lucky girl" Brandon said putting his hand on her waist making her whimper.

Alexa was trying to get away from him as tears gathered in her eyes and she was shaking violently. Luckily, Axel was there and he saw this boy touching his twin sister and he went rage because within a few seconds, Brandon was being beaten up by Axel and Alexa was on the ground hyperventilating, shaking. Noah goes next to Alexa trying to calm her down like usual