Chapter 22

The cycle has been going on for 5 days. The same cycle.

Alexa wakes up to go to school, not eating breakfast even though the parents were begging her, the parents drop them off at school, spends 7 hours trying to focus in school (keyword: trying but failing miserably), parents pick them up from school and wallowing in her room locked herself in her bedroom.

But good things that came out of it was that Alexa has started to talk with the boys at school. Even if it wasn't too much, at least she's talking with them.

The bad things that came out of it was that she's started to fall back into the darkness once again. She's started vaping once again. She stopped when the parents came back into her life because she doesn't want to be in Scarlett's wrath. Axel didn't stop but he just took it slow.

But now, she's vaping every chance she gets. Actively. Doesn't even care if she's being caught. She wants them to feel rage, pain just how she was.

-/-

It's Friday today. Means tomorrow will be the weekend and she needs an excuse to not be at the house. She just can't spend her time with her parents. She just wants to escape from them at the moment. Everything that she feels right now is rage. She wouldn't be like this if they didn't give them up.

She won't be like this if Scarlett would just came to the fucking play that day. She won't be like this and there are lots of 'she won't be like this' in her mind.

Throughout the entire day, it was amazing. Lexa got to focus on her classes. The boys also got her to smirk over something. It was when Mr. Rey accidentally fart in the class and he blames it on other students and everyone knows it was him. It's close to her laughing so they take it as a win for the moment. The boys were really proud of themselves.

At lunch though the problem arose.

Which meant Jessica the bitch.

Jessica knows the story about Brandon Quill. So, it's a free pass for her to piss Alexa's off today.

"Look at that. She's here after suing The Quill's. Took all of their money. How did you have the guts to still come to this school?"

"Fuck off Jessica. I don't want to deal with bitch like you today. Not in the mood" Alexa replied nonchalantly.

She was all alone at the table while her brother and the boys were taking their lunch tray.

"Look, Brandon won't even do that if you're not inviting him to do that. Maybe the way you're dressed. It's really your fault and now just because your parents have the fame, Brandon and his family are receiving all of the hate" Jessica said and decided to continue on bothering Alexa.

Alexa was looking at Jessica in disbelief.

"Are you fucking serious with me right now?"

How in the hell that she's the reason why Brandon did that? What the fuck? Her clothes are on respectable measurement. She's wearing school uniform for fuck sake. He gets horny over school uniform?!

"At this point, even if someone raped you, I won't be so shocked"

And that was the last string. Alexa slapped that bitch hard on her face. Her nostrils flare with flames. The whole cafe goes silent when they hear the slap.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Jessica said, shocked while holding her cheeks that red because of Alexa's slapping.

"I told you to fuck off, you bitch and you decide to blame it on me? Are you fucking crazy? Don't you fucking dare to bring my parents into this. I know you have Mommy and Daddy issues but don't you dare to include my parents in this shit. You should really watch your mouth Jessica because one day it'll come back to bite you in the ass real hard. Think before you talked about somethings first" Alexa said, gritting through her teeth