Chapter 47

It has been a month since the twins birthday

They've celebrated their first Christmas together happily. As much happiness as they can.

Only then Alexa's condition worsened.

It worries everyone to the core because her condition drastically got worse overnight after Christmas.

It may be because Alexa holds back her pain to be enjoying her first Christmas together with them.

And few days later,

Chris and Scarlett woke up to Axel shouting calling their parents

And as they arrive to where the sources of the shout, in Alexa's bathroom, the parents got paled and sprung into action as they saw Alexa on the floor, seizing

Her seizures symptom has shown up and it scares the hell out of her parents. Chris went to get his phone and get Alexa's doctor to come to theirs while Scarlett went to support her daughter to make sure she doesn't choke while seizing and just wait it up, hoping and praying so hard

It took a few minutes for the seizures to die down, Alexa has completely lost her consciousness that Chris immediately scooped her up and carried her to the car as he didn't want to wait, the fear overshadowing him so hard currently that he didn't even realize that tears were streaming down his face. He reached his car with Scarlett and Axel following behind, didn't even question it as they agreed and already knew where Chris was going to bring Alexa to.

Scarlett gets in the back of the car with Alexa when Chris puts her in there and Axel sits on the co- passenger's seat and Chris immediately gets in and sped up to the hospital.

-/-

It has been a few hours ever since Alexa's seizure symptom showed up.

A few hours ever since the family of 4 arrived at the hospital.

They are currently sitting in the room in silence. Tense silent. Tense, scared, worried while they accompany Alexa who were still sleeping, didn't wake up yet ever since her losing consciousness.

Apparently the seizure really takes a lot of her energy and she's already weak as she already was before the seizure happened.

"Mom, your phone" Axel said in a mumble with his eyes focused on Alexa's sleeping figure.

Scarlett, sitting next to Alexa on bed, just hummed in response as she knew it must've been her family. She always gives them updates of Alexa, Axel and just about the 4 of them in general. So to be hearing nothing from her today must've raised concern and worry to the family.

So she gets up from her chair and went outside of the room to picked up the call from Hunter

"Hospital" Scarlett said as she answered the call and didn't give any greetings at all. Her sad mumble gave away how bad it is already to Hunter and he immediately hung up the call to rush to the hospital.

And when he arrived at the hospital, asking the receptionist to Alexa's room and his relation to the patient, since because of the Evans- Johansson's name fame, Hunter found Scarlett, leaning on the wall outside the room as she never gets back inside to the room because she deemed she needs a moment to collect herself after experiencing such moment.

And that is why Hunter rushed to the hospital. For his niece and also mainly for his twin sister as he knew she needed support and to give her comfort. They're twins, their bonds are something else, further and above everything and everyone when it comes to comforting and understanding each other.

Hunter said nothing as he wrapped his arms around Scarlett, pulling her in a tightest hug he ever gave her, a form of comforting and soothing radiate through him for her and Scarlett half crumbled in Hunter's hold