Chapter 40

She's not taking the treatment.

She's not doing it

She didn't care to consider it

She is not doing the treatment

"No! No! Please!" Axel begs as he holds his twin sister tightly "Please bebear, please. Don't do this"

Axel was pleading, begging so hard, and yet so broken with how his voice strained when he said it. It physically hurts Alexa to hear that, and so does everyone there because they've never heard Axel being so broken like this.

"It's no use" Alexa replied defeatedly. She won't survive. The survival rate is so low. She didn't want to give hope for everyone nor to herself.

Because if it doesn't work, it'll break everyone and it'll break herself to know that she's gonna leave them behind.

Scarlett has never felt so much pain throughout her whole life. This hit hard.

"What the fuck you mean it's no use!? You haven't even tried it yet! You can't just fucking give up! How dare you to fucking give up Alexandrea! How fucking dare you to give up on me!" Axel stated angrily, angry by the situation and also maybe at his twin sister a little, angry that he also understands why she did that but doesn't mean he can't be angry that she is still giving up like that and has no faith in herself for the recovery.

He's having a lot of angry reasons.

But also, he's not the only one who's angry. Alexa is angry too, herself. She is angry that it has to be her when she is just about to be happy, when she got what she wants, when she just feels the love that she's longing for.

Angry that she deserves much better and much more time with her family.

"What!? You want me to take the treatment!? That's not a treatment! It's a fucking chemo! It's a slow death! Painfully! I don't want to spend most of my time in the hospital bed! No matter if I took the chemo or not, I'm still gonna die!" She said, hissing angrily at Axel, angrily that she needs him to be strong because she can't keep being strong if she saw him this broken.

Angry that she's the reason her twin brother is breaking like this because of herself all over again. Angry that Axel deserves better than having to be going through the future loss of his twin sister.

"But it gives us more time with you instead of 6 months, Lex" Haz said, mumbling quietly and sadly from the side as he watched everything unfold in front of him. As he watched his 2 best friends suffer again and again.

Harry knows, he helped Alexa with going to the hospital and when she's in any type of pain. It makes sense why throughout these times, he is always with her, which makes everyone tease them if they really have feelings for each other or not.

Actually it was just him protecting and taking care of Alexa because Alexa was hiding it all from everyone.

And that just keeps angering Axel as the realization dawned on him. He turned to face Harry with such a pissed expression and grabbed him by the collar all of sudden and gave him a punch, throwing him to the floor that makes everyone shocked by his sudden moves.

"YOU FUCKING KNEW AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!? WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE TO KEEP IT FROM ME!? I'M HER BROTHER! YOU KNOW THAT!"

Chris and Hunter gotta physically separate Axel from Harry and boy, both men now know to not make Axel mad because that boy has strength that even Chris can be panting on his breath to take Axel off of Harry.

Chris could feel his son shaking from the anger and the sorrow with the news he just learned about Alexa as he tightly hugged his son to his body to avoid the boy from going violence and regretting his actions later.