Schizophrenia-3

DS arrives at the Cabin.
.
D- Mam, Results positive aaye hai. He shows her Karishma's brain scans. And explains everything about her condition.
Mam Karishma ko jo shock laga hai usse usko bhut jyada affect hua hai. Thank god ki woh ab tak apne sense mai hai. Hum apni therapy aur treatment start kar lete hai. You have to be very cautious mam. (Serious)
.
DS- Doctor, Uske papa ke baare main... Mai usse kaise btaungi, woh fir khud ko harm kar legi. (Tears)
.
D- Mam, aapko strong rehna padega. Please hum sab hai yahan Karishma ke liye. Have trust on us and our treatment. Aur rahi baat Karishma ke father ki hum khud ek hafte mai usse sach bta denge.
.
DS nods and droves back to her home. She sees Karishma who was looking happier talking to her father. The glow on her face and shine in her eyes were remarkable. No one could take their eyes off at this moment.
Anubhav was the one who was talking to Karishma in his father's voice. There were some differences, but Karishma chose to ignore it.
.
DS(thinking) :- Kaise hum isse sach bole yaa sach dikhaye. Kyu Karishma? Kyu tum itni zazbaati ho? Hum yeh sab kaise face karenge? Tum kaise karogi. I am sorry bacha. Hum tumhare saath ho ke bhi nai reh paaye. Agar hote toh shayad tumhe aaj itna dukh nai hota.
.
KS- Amma aap aa gayi (cuts the call) kahan gayi thi. Humne kabse aapki raah dekh rahe the. Thak gayi hogi naa, thoda aaram kar lijiye.
.
DS hugs Karishma and cries. She tried a lot controlling her emotions. But whenever she looked at Karishma, she felt weak.
.
KS was confused bur hugs her mother back and clams her down.
.
KS- Amma? Kisne rulaya hai aapko, bataiye, usko abhi pakkad ke laate hai.
.
DS- Kuch nai Karishma, kahna kha lo, okay?
.
.
(2 weeks later)
.
Karishma goes to the school for the first time, after the misery happened. She was feeling quite nervous.  As soon as she entered the class, someone kicked her harshly towards the teachers table. Karishma looks back and tightens her fist.
.
KS- Ama, kaa takleef hai tumko, hume maarne ki himmat kaise ki tumne?
.
Boy- Jaise hoti hai, yeh toh kuch bhi nai hai, bhut ghammand tha naa tumhe tumhare papa ke SHO hone kaa, ab jab tumhare papa hai hi nai toh kya hi kar logi tum, Karishma. Haha, dekho kaise gir gayi tum.
.
KS- Woh kaa hai naa, Ghammand toh hume abhi bhi hai, aur kyu na ho, humare papa bade bade missions mai toh jaate hai, desh ki seva karte hai, tumhari tarah nai jo dusre ko peeche se laat maare.
.
Boy- Haaan bhale hi tumahre papa aaye yaa naa aaye uss mission se wapas (,laughs)
.
Karishma who was just going to her bench stops listening this. She turns back in full rage
( Karishma's BGM sun lena okayy)
.
KS- Kaa bole tum, Lagta hai tumahra zindagi se sambhandh kahrab chal raha hai, jo tum hume, Karishma Singh ko uksa rahe ho. (Holds collar) Kaa bole the tum, Tumhari maiyaa ki (Slaps) Himmat kaise hui tumhari ( Slaps and tightens the grip). Tumne aaj tak humara bhaukaal nai dekha hai ab dekho
.
( leaves his collar and takes her steel water bottle and slaps him again but with the steel water bottle, this hurts the boy much and he fells on the ground with blood coming out of his lips. Karishma again kicks the boy on his stomach. She kicks with much power, making the boy cry loudly. The boy was trying enough to get rid of her. But "Karishma Singh ke bhaukaal se koi bhala bach paaya hai?" )
Karishma's Classmates were looking at her in terror, bcz they had never expected this sort of behaviour from a girl like Karishma. They were feeling freaking scared to stop this fight or call someone for help, luckily two teachers who were passing by the class, goes to Karishma and stops their fight. One teacher takes the boy to infirmary who was actually vommiting blood, and the other to the Principal.
.
Principal was also shocked on  hearing that Karishma has done this much harm to a boy with a silly reason. She called Divya.
.
In Principal office.
.
Divya- Mam, I am sorry for whatever  Karishma did today. She is suffering a lot which forced her to do this. The boy bullied her otherwise Karishma would never do such things.
.
P- Mrs. Singh, I can understand what your daughter is going through, but that doesn't mean she will almost kill someone in anger. I would like you to reach a doctor. I've never seen Karishma in this much anger. I am sorry Mrs. Singh, but I am suspending Karishma for a week. Please within that time help Karishma out. Or Atleast give her some proper treatment.
.
DS(Disappointed)- Sure Mam, I will look into it. Thank you.
.
Divya takes Karishma from the school directly to the clinic. They didn't have any conversation. Karishma was feeling guilty so she avoided any type of talk. They reach the hospital and DS tells everything about the incident. The doctor asked Karishma about the entire incident. And sent KS out of the clinic to talk to DS alone.
.
Doctor- Mam, yeh ek aur symptoms hai. Jab aap jo cheez nai chaho aur koi aapko woi yaad dilata hai, toh pateint ko inta gussa aa jata hai ki woh apne aap pe, apne gusse mai control nai kar paata. Karishma ko uss ladke ne uske trauma ke baare mai yaad dilane ki koshish ki, aur kya hua yeh toh aap jaante hai. Aap uske iss ek hafte ke Suspension mai usse yeh dawai khilaye jisse uske gusse mai thoda control aaye. Aur mam, yeh dekh ke mujhe lagta hai Karishma ko sach jald se jald batana hoga, shayad issi week mai yaa agle week mai. I hope you understand.
.
DS was not in mood to discuss anything. She felt weak and weak. She lost her husband and now she is on verge of loosing her child. This pain was killing her. Still she stood strong for Anubhav and for Karishma. She bought the medicines and took Karishma to home.
.
KS was still avoiding any contact with her mom.
.
DS- Karishma idhar aao.( Politely)
.
KS- I am Sorry.( In a low voice)
.
DS- Aaj aise kyu hua tha koi explanation hai?
.
KS- Nai Amma, bas usne papa ke baare mai bola aur hum bhauklaa gaye. Waise bhi papa aaj kal humse dhang se baat nai karte, saara time bahar jaate rehte hai. Hume unki chinta hoti hai. Hume bhi nai pta humne aaj kyu itne maar diya. Hum bas maafi maag sakte hai, plz hume maaf kar dijiye (innocently)
.
DS- Tumhe pta hai, hume naa aaj ek tablet di hai doctor ne, aaj kal tumhe bhut gussa aata hai naa, jab tum yeh khaogi naa, tumhara saara gussa ghum ho jaayega.
.
KS- Amma ab hum bache nai hai, jo aap humse aise baat kar rahi hai ( laughs) vaise iski jarurat toh aapko bhi hai( tries to hold her smile)
.
DS- Achaaaa!!!!
(They both laugh and Divya runs behind Karishma and as soon as she catches her, she slaps ( slightly, like playing) her cheeks.)
.
DS- Chalo ab kahana khaa lo, phir dawai bhi toh kahna hai na.
They both have their lunch.
.
It's been four days of Karishma's suspension. She was feeling quite boring and low in house. Divya permits her to go out and play, and as soon as Karishma goes out, Divya's neighbour comes to check on  divya and talk to her, after the demise.
.
N- Divya, kaisi ho tum, Aur Karishma, Anubhav bhi. Sab theek haina?
.
Meanwhile in Park
KS- Arrey hum toh apni bottle Lana hi bhool gaye abhi ghar jaate hai.
.
Karishma reaches to home and sees the door is open so she enters quitely and forwards towards the kitchen, but she stops in between.
.
N- Karishma ke saath kya hua hai?
.
KS stops listening her name. She tries to listen the actual conversation.
.
KS (thinking) - Hume kya hua hai? Hum toh ekdum chaukas hai. Yeh aise kyu keh rahi hai.
.
The Neighbour continues speaking ...
.
N- Mujhe Karishma ke pitaji ke jaane kaa bhut afsos hai. Tumhare chehre mai saaf saaf dikh raha hai dard. Pehle tumahre pati ka, aur ab Karishma ka. Tum kaise sambhal rahi ho yeh sab. Koi nai ab koi bhi zarurat pade mai tumhare saath hun.
..
DS was going to say something but she sees Karishma standing at the door with tears in her eyes and terror on her face.
.
KS - Kya?
..................
Hello everyone, Too late to upload right, I m sorry for that 😅. Well I guess you guys are getting bore, because Hassena has still not arrived yet. So, I have rushed the track... Enjoy 🤝