Is Karishma Alright

KS goes to the bathroom to get fresh. When she comes back, she calls Haseena but founds her nowhere. She goes near the side table to have water. As soon as she picks up the glass of water, she finds a letter.
.
KS- Ama, yeh koun yahan chodh ke gaya? Haseena?
.
She reads-
I hope you never see me again. I hate you, Karishma Singh. Bhul jaaiye aap kisi Haseena Mallik ko jaanti thi! Hume lagta tha aapke jaisa dost paake hum, hume... Sab kuch mil gaya hai (Karishma finds teardrops over the letter) Par aapne hume dhokha diya. Aapne sirf hume use kiya! Khair, kush rehiyega. Aur Humse milne ki koshish bhi mat karna. Bye!
- Haseena Mallik.
.
Everything stopped for KS. She was awestruck. How could she use Haseena. She loves her more than anything. She can do anything for her Haseena. How could she use her. She felt ridiculous, about herself.
.
KS- Humne kya Kar diya, humne Haseena ko use Kiya, nai... Nai, hum aisa nai Kar sakte. Par humne kiya hoga tabhi toh unhone likha hai yeh sab.
.
Karishma Falls down on her knees, Crumbles the letter and hugs it.
.
KS (cries)- Hum Aisa nai kar sakte, nai Kar sakte. Hume Maaf Kar dijiye plzz....plzzzz...
.
After an hour
.
DS and AS arrive in Lucknow within minutes they reach home. AS was removing luggage from the car, meanwhile DS opens the door. As soon as DS opens the door, she gets a big shock. She gets nervous after looking at the condition of the house. She scans the whole house and this was driving her back to Karishma's Dilemma time.
.
TV broken with a rod, dining table thrown and the chairs fallen over each other, everything scattered over the floor. Glass pieces near the downstairs. DS runs towards Karishma's room. There she sees the window through which Haseena used to enter is broken. The mattress is fallen apart from the bed and the cupboard's door is half down as if someone has pulled it harshly. All the clothes were fallen. The mirror was broken. Looks like someone has thrown a chair on it. Then DS sees a letter crumbled in front of the gate. She picks it up and reads it. DS gets affrighted after reading it. She looks again at the room, and then again at the paper she was holding. After a few seconds, a whisper is heard.
.
DS- KARISHMA...
DS searches the entire room but KS was not found. She goes near the sofa and sits. The tension about her missing daughter was eating her. She knew how much her daughter is hurt right now.
Anubhav takes his bike and goes to search for Karishma. Both of them were hell scared and disappointed why Haseena wrote those words to Karishma. Anubhav and Divya we're very clear about the fact that a pure soul like Karishma would never use anyone.
.
Divya crouching on the sofa cries.
.
DS- Kyu karti hai yeh ladki aisa? Aapne gusse mai zara bhi kabu nai hai. Kahan gayi hai pta nai. Kuch kar naa le. Hey, shivjiii plz Karishma ka dhyaan rakhna. Anubhav ko Karishma mil jaaye bas. (Cries)
.
Anubhav who was riding the bike was looking at all possible ways, where Karishma could go but found nothing.
.
At 6:00 p.m.
Krishna with some snacks enters the house, she sees what condition she has made of the house. She closes her eyes and smacks her forehead. She also sees her mother's footwear in the shoe rack, she knew it's her last day on earth. Scared Karishma enters the house and looks at Divya who was still crying.
.

KS- Amm... Aamma.. (nervous)
.
DS looks and Karishma, she feels happy and relieved after looking at her, she goes near her, and brings her closer and gives a tight slap.
.
DS- Kya batameezi hai yeh! Kahan chali gayi thi! Aur toh aur yeh kya haalat bana di hai ghar ki. Tumhe zara sa bhi andaza hai, humare upar kya beet rahi thi.
.
KS- I... I am sorry... Hum gusse mai. Please hume maaf kar dijiye.
.
DS hugs her tightly.
.
DS- I am also sorry, maar diya tumhe, par hum dar gaye the.
.
KS- Hum maante hai humari galti thi.
.
DS- Hum Anu ko call karte hai, woh kabse tumhe dundh raha hai.
.
DS calls Anubhav.
.
DS- Chalo ab ghar thik karo, bhaukaal ke devi.
.
KS- Ji (awkward)
.
DS and KS were cleaning all the mess, then Anubhav joins them too. Afterwards they have dinner.
.
DS (while eating)- Tumhare aur Haseena ke beech mai kya hua hai?
.
KS stops, after a while she replies by looking straight at DS's eyes.
.
KS- Kon Haseena? Hum kisi Haseena ko nai jaante!
.
DS- Karishma kya hua hai batao hume
.
KS- Sach bole toh hume bhi nai pta, unhe ek galat fehmi hui aur unhone humse ek baar clear karne ka bhi nai socha. Itni hi nafrat hai na unhe, toh woh hume nai jaanti, hum unse kai zayda nafrat kar sakte. Humare upar aisa ilzaam lagane se pehle unhone ne ek baar nai socha, toh hum bhi kabhi unke baare mai nai sochenge. Aaj se Haseena Mallik sirf ek anjaan vayakti hai humare jeevan mai. Khana khaa liya hai, ab hum chalte hai. Good night.
(Goes to her room)
.
AS- Aamma yeh kya ho raha hai?
.
DS- Nai pta Anubhav, Karishma ki baaton se lag hi nai raha Haseena aur uske beech jahgda hua hai. Usne bhut hi Frankly bola. Aur tum Karsihma ko jaante ho, woh apno ko khoone ke naam se darti ho, chahe uske apne usko jitna bhi dard de, woh chup chap seh leti hai. Karishma humse kuch toh chupa rahi hai.
.
AS- Yaa fir yeh bhi ho sakta hai, behna, Haseena ji se aasha rakh rahi hai.
.
DS- Kaisi aasha?
.
AS- Yahi ki woh khud aake unhe banaye, unhe apni galti ka ahsas ho.
.
DS- Ho sakta hai.
.
They finish their dinner and goes to sleep.
.
It's been a week since the fight between Kareena.
.
Karishma seemed very normal. She was happy as she was before. DS and AS were confused as hell, but they thought that Karishma has moved on. They were happy with Karishma's happiness.
.
.
.

Hiii everyone, so majority of audience has asked for the main track. But I cannot ignore others so I have decided that after this letter chapter, I will write few more chapters on KarEena bonding, and then continue with the main track. And those who requested Main track with Kareena bonding, I am sorry but it's not possible bcz the main track is on their separation. Therefore, enjoy Kareena bonding for now and we will head to the most painful part of the story. ✨