Divya finds the truth

DS enters Karishma's room and starts examing the place. She decides to take the dusty flower pot and photo frames which were kept above a 7ft. tall Almirah. She takes a stool and climbed to take it, the vase was kept a little back, so Divya was struggling to take it. After a few minutes, Divya's hand pushes the vase and the frames and the vase falls, the whole place now, was surrounded by glass pieces of the frame.
.
DS- Uffo, humne isse khichne ke chakkar gira hi diya. Ab aur saaf karna padega.
.
She picks up the vase and sees there were some pills inside it.
.
DS- Yeh pills kis cheez ke hai!
.

She checks for any clues, then something strikes her mind. She immediately goes to her room and opens a drawer. She takes out a bottle of medicine and a prescription lying beneath the bottle. She opens the bottle and takes one tablet out of it. She keeps one tablet, which she took out of the bottle, in one hand and the other tablet in the other hand, and observes deeply. After a minute, her eyes and mouth widen. Her heart was not in the condition to digest what her eyes saw. She wants to ignore this. Yes, she wants this to be a lie, a dream, a bad dream! She wants someone to pinch her and tell her it is not reality. She was feeling restless. She was feeling dejected as a mother. She failed to be a good mother or a good friend, whom her child could trust and rely on. The ground slipped from under her feet and she fell to the floor in extreme despair. She was heartbroken. It felt like someone had stabbed a knife into her heart. She had no energy to stand up. She just looked at the floor, bowing down. All her happiness vanished away in just a few minutes. She wanted all this to be fake, so in one last attempt, she stood up, wiped her tears, took the car keys and went to that place where she never wanted to. Her heart was getting restless with each second that passed by. She stopped the car in front of the clinic. And with a heavy soul, she entered the clinic. The doctor was astonished to look at her. For two years, she never visited him. Neither was in contact with the other. She gives the tablets she got from the vase and gives them to him.
 .
DS- Doctor, yeh check kijiye, kya yeh woi dawai hai, jo aap Karishma ko treatment ke dauraan dete the. (Cold and stern voice)
.
The doctor nods and orders his assistant to check what Divya said.
After a while, the assistant comes and gives the report to the doctor, he checks it and looks at her without any expression. Divya looks at him and asks what is it.
.
DS- Kya report hai doctor? Please meri ummed mat todna.
.
Doctor - I am sorry Divya, but yeh woi medicine hai jo Karishma ke hallucinations ko dur karne ke liye maine di thi. It means Karishma ne kabhi yeh dawaiyan li hi nai, usne sirf dhong kiya theek hone kaa. KARISHMA IS STILL SUFFERING FROM SCHIZOPHRENIA! Woh kabhi theek hui hi nai thi, usne....
.
DS stops him before completing his sentence. And walks back to the car.
.
Doctor - Ek min Divya.
.
DS stops.
.
Doctor- Iska matlab hai
.
DS cuts him- HASEENA USKA BHARAM HAI.
.
Doctor - Haan, Hase... Woh kabhi exist hi nai karti thi. Karishma ne Haseena ko imagine kiya... (Sadly)
.
DS hollowly laughs.
.
DS- Sab humari aakhon ke samne chal raha tha, aur hum itne aakhon mai patti bandh ke chal rahe the. Kya mast bewakoof banaya gaya hai hume. Hume toh yeh samajh nai aa raha ki bewakoof hume Karishma ne banaya hai ya humne khud ko. Par (something strikes in  her mind) Par, ek min, agar Haseena exist hi nai karti toh iss din Anubhav ne kisko dekha tha? Karishma ne usse hug kiya tha, aur khush bhi lag rahi thi. Toh nai.. nai.. kya pta woh sach mai hai. Haseena sach hai. Bharam nai.
.
Doctor - Dekho Divya, mai tumhe juthi dilasa nai dena chahta isliye bol raha hun, kya pta woh Haseena nai ho? Tumne hi btaya tha Amubhav ne usse dur se dekha tha, iska matlab yeh bhi toh ho sakta hai, usne kisi aur ko dekha ho, woh bas ek ittefak hua ho. Mujhe Anubhav aur Karishma se milne hai, ab samay aa gaya hai Sach janane ka! Aur Karishma ko sach batane kaa.
.
DS- Woh tut jayegi
.
Doctor- Agar aagey chal ke tutegi toh aur dukh hoga, jitna aaj sach pta chalne se hoga. Woh apne life mai  kabhi aagey nai badh paayegi, shukar manao, usne abhi tak khud ko harm nai kiya hai, warna tumhe yaad hai naa. Divya, I understand it's very hard for you to choose, but you have to be strong and take a right decision. And as per me, the right decision is meet me tomorrow with Karishma. Usse tum directly mere paas le aana usse bina bataye, warna shayad woh aane se mana karde.
.
DS leaves the cabin and goes back home. Few hours ago she was so freaking happy for her child who is going to turn 18 tomorrow, and tomorrow she will get the most disheartening news. She just goes inside her room and lies on the bed. With no expressions.