Part-4:Unexpected Turn

Six Years Later.....

A man was running down the main street, colliding with pedestrians. He didn't even bother looking back, terror in his eyes, sweat all over his body, as if he was fleeing his death.
Meanwhile, a female officer on her bike, wearing black googles and a black jacket over her uniform, followed him.
After a lot of chasing, the lady officer took another turn opposite where the man was running.
The man began walking normally, after not hearing the sound of the bike, and then, bang!
The female officer on her motorcycle approached him. The man was not thinking about anything. It came as a surprise to him. The lady smirked at the man and took off her helmet.  Then came her glasses.

Her pupils! That glare could easily make you shiver. The power that, those dark-colored eyes possess.
She raised her bike and approached the man, slapping him hard.
For a brief moment, everything went numb. He kept his hand over his ears, which began to bleed. When he looked at her, she handcuffed him, wrapped a rope around the handcuff, and tied the other end to her bike.
The man pleaded for mercy, but she was deafeningly silent. She rushed to the thana.

There were few reporters standing infront of the Thana

R1- The DA-BANG Lady Cop Karishma Singh   ne aaj finally uss doctor ko pakkad liya jinhone harmful drugs bacho ki dawai mai mix karke beche the. Iss drugs ki wajah se kaafi bachon ki jaan gayi hai.
Dr. Ashutosh Tiwari ek paediatrician hai. Inhone abhi haal hi mai ek medicine launch ki thi jiske sewan se kaafi bachon ki maut ho gayi. Yeh bhi kaha jata hai, ki inhone apni experiments ke chakkar mai janwaro ki bhi hatya ki hai. Bachon ki maut dekhkar Mr. Aushotosh ne khud ko underground kar liya tha, but Mahila Police Thana Janpat, ki Sub Inspector Karishma Singh. Jinke bhaukaal se puri Lucknow rubaru hai, unhone finally Dr ko pakkad hi liya. Karishma Singh SI hone ke saath hi saath national level Boxer hai. Unhone kaafi matches jeete hai. Karishma Singh aksar apne rough or tough tareeke ke liye jaani jati hai, unke jaisa arrogant officer aaj tak kisi ne nai dekha hoga. Par unke duty ke prati pyaar dekh kar unki saari buri baatein pheeki padh jaati hai, As an officer Karishma Singh kaafi imandaar aur sincere hai, unka aam janta se koi bhi wada pheeka nai jaata hai.
Meanwhile... The journalists hear a loud exhaust note that sounds like a bullet is coming their way. Everyone was aware of the visitor. Karishma Singh, indeed. The reporters began snapping pictures of the SI and the man being restrained behind. Ignoring the press, KS slows down and carries the man inside before locking him up.
.
KS takes off her jacket and glasses. She arches an eyebrow and casts a degrading glance his way. She visits the media later.
.
The reporters barrage her with questions, making it difficult for her to respond.
.
KS- Ama chup!
Pehle toh, humse usse custody mai le liya hai. Aur dusri baat, aap sab jaa sakte hai.
.
KS leaves.
.
KS- Phsupa Ji, file banaiye tab tak hum thodi khaatidaari karte hai.
.
PJ- Ji maddam. Maddam waise ek notice aaya hai.
.
KS- Acha? Hum dekhte hai.

The envelope is seen on KS's desk. She reads it after opening it. After reading that, her eyes turned a bright red colour. The paper is crumpled and discarded by her. She then turns to face the man being held in the cell. He was already afraid of KS, but this expression on her face made him realise that it was his last day on earth.
KS kicks the door hard, unlocks it, and enters. As soon as she takes her belt off, Taassss!
She begins brutally beating him.
The man cries in agony and begs her to stop, but Karishma beats him harder the more he begs. She kicked him as she flung the belt outside after it.
She gave him a boot to the mouth.

.
KS- Un maasom bachon ko dawai idhar se khilaya gaya tha naa? (She Roared)
.
KS kicks on his stomach

KS- Yahin se unki bimari shuru hui naa? Aur issi papi pet ko bharne ke liye tumne yeh sab kiya naa? Tum toh gaye!
.
She attempts to get him to rise, but he collapses from exhaustion. KS forces him to stand up once more, but this time he does so with the assistance of the wall. KS then strikes him hard in the face.
His nose and lips started to bleed.

.
DR- Mad.....maddam... Plzz....bas ki... Kijiyee...
.
KS- Kyu? Tumhe socha tha? Tumhe dusron ki jaan khatre mai daalne se pehle socha tha yeh baat?
.
Punches hard on his stomach.
.
Team MPT was present to witness this appalling scene. No one, however, had the courage to speak. They prayed for help in stopping this because they all knew Karishma Singh and her Bhaukaal were dangerous for them as well. If nothing is done, Karishma will kill the man, they prayed. Furthermore, they don't want their senior's hand to become soiled.
.
In the interim, In front of the thana, a Jeep pulls up. In front of the MPT, a female officer wearing a three-star uniform stands. Black eyewear and a mole on her chin. She enters the thana while grinning and rotating her baton, only to be horrified when she finds a female officer brutally hitting a man. She hurried inside the cell and grabbed her hand. Karishma swiftly switches from being angry to shocked as she turns around in fury to see who dared to interrupt her.

Karishma experienced a similar sensation when she looked into those young people's eyes. The eyes speak a thousand words.  A new SHO.
She slowly turns to look at the nameplate that was dangling from her chest.

HASEENA MALLIK

THE NAME WRITTEN ON THE PLATE.

Beyond Reality's Veilजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें